Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Do you think this will become a franchise? What other "Engineers" games would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General' started by xMoneyShadow, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Wintersend Senior Engineer

You could be right.

2. picklerok Junior Engineer

I just wanted to let you know that I both want to slap you and approve of your pun.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  3. xMoneyShadow Apprentice Engineer

U-Boat engineers would be pretty awesome.

4. Hatchie Apprentice Engineer

Mech engineers, people are already trying here but having dedicated game for it...

5. dgad3 Trainee Engineer

I think, nobody mentioned something like "car"-engineering. I'd really love to see a game, where you could completely design your car and drive it on test tracks.
    Creating your own motorblock, suspension, gearbox, etc.

Maybe as an addition even something like a world editor, where you could build streets and cities, but not into detail, unlike "Oh, which surface should i use on this street?".

And then something like weather effects on the streets, roads. Slippery roads when cold and rainy, snow.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  6. Vimes Trainee Engineer

Underwater Engineers -bolid colony at the bottom of the ocean. And in the end evryting flooded.

7. blizzerd Apprentice Engineer

I dont know the rules concerning linking other games, but i can name 2 of them out of the top of my hat that are EXACTLY like this... including very in-depth engine design and aerodynamic calculations.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.