Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Educatiation licence

Discussion in 'General' started by Peter Pinecone, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Peter Pinecone Trainee Engineer

Hey there, is there some kind of educational licence which provides access to game on a multiple computers? SE could be awsome tool for generation problems and solving theese problems! Great for programming and mechatronics courses :)

2. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

Since the game is still in Early Access, probably not.

Still, if the game were out today and they did have an Educational License, it would probably cost as much as the current price. If you are an educator that would like to use SE as a tool for learning, you won't get it any cheaper than it is now, and your class could participate in the game's evolution, which I believe makes it an even better bargain.

So, what are you waiting for?

3. Sirhan Blixt Apprentice Engineer

Somebody to explain to me what "educatiation" is.

4. Roxette Senior Engineer

From personal experience, I'd recommend writing directly to the CEO on the educational establishment headed paper. It can be something with marketing/publicity potential for a company in general.

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Or just to play a game while you are in class.... Lol

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.