Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Emerald Immersion [WHITELIST] [Dedicated Survival & Creative Server] [Semi-Roleplay] [Community] [Vo

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MrKoronas, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dear space engineer,

It is with my greatest regret that we are having to put the server into a state of freeze. This means that the Faction Role-play server will be stopped for the foreseeable future. We have taken this decision because the state of multiplayer is simply not ready at this time to do what we want. Everyone is disappointed at this result and we hope that you understand that. This has been discussed at tonight’s meeting 16/10/14. In light of the meeting we are going to put up a survival server with the basics (Teleport Mod, Spawn Ship Mod, Skybox Mod) this will be maintained with a simple clean-up script when needed. We are still going to maintain a weekly meeting but this time focusing on what you, the community have created and as well as updates and other things. Tomorrow the 17/10/14 @ 7pm UTC+1 we will hold another meeting again to discuss further what we are going to do with the community for space engineers you are more than welcome to join. A download will be available for both of the old maps right up to the point of shutdown. I would also like to thank Malware for his effort in the making of the latest server, without Malware the latest server would not have been anywhere as good as it was, I ask that the community if you have the chance says thank you to him for the valiant effort that he has put into the server.

Survival V.1 2-2-2-2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Vi3DXkwG9gTi13RmZJSllhQnM/view?usp=sharing

Faction RP

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Vi3DXkwG9gdExvdTQ4RngyODA/view?usp=sharing

Thank you the community of Emerald Immersion for bring the space engineers server to this point, your efforts will not be missed and we will return when the game is ready.

Kind Regards,
    Admins of space​
    [​IMG]
    Introduction

Who are we? We are a gaming community dedicated to providing a fun and friendly environment where people can play a variety of games with others. We are currently active in a multitude of games, such as, ARMA 3, Planetside 2 and of course, Space Engineers. We are a rapidly expanding community that has been active since February 2013. We make use of our own website and Teamspeak 3 server to improve communications while playing games, and to have a great time chatting with others. We hope to see you join
    [​IMG]
    How to join the community

The Emerald Immersion server is a whitelisted server and it requires that you fill out an application and have it approved before you can get access to the server. You will not be able to see the server on the server list but when you are added to the steam group you will be able to join.

Server Address: se.emeraldimmersion.com:27016
    Teamspeak Address: ts.emeraldimmersion.com
    Steam group (Not whitelist group): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/emeraldimmersion
    [​IMG]
    FACTIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    S.T.R.A.D

The Beginning of S.T.R.A.D
    S.T.R.A.D short for “Science Technology Research and Defence” began development during the late 20th century by several of the countries in the world, its aim was to develop technology that would prevent war and bring peace and prosperity to the world. Its presence was known worldwide not as strad but under different names keeping its true identity hidden and during the early years of its development it brought many new technologies to the world including space technology. Strad managed to achieve this by having secret communication with scientists, researchers and alike. This communication was highly secretive and was on a need to know basis none of the information was ever kept in one place nor was it all known by one person. These safeguards were put into place to prevent a compromisation of the organization.
    Time went on and strad could see the difference that its technology was having on the world, counties that were previous poor and weak grew and grew with the help from strad. As time passed resources became more and more depleted the world population grew and grew as less and less people died from poor health, partly down to the technology provided by strad. Soon came the Reckoning, leading up to this strad had started to break ties with governments and started to look for investment from private organisations. With the backing from the investors strad started to stockpile the resources required to create such a vessel that could leave orbit and sustain human life for an indefinite period of time. The location of HQ was kept secret from all but a select few but as the unrest and chaos started, members of strad were called upon to speed up the process of leaving earth..........
    READ MORE HERE
    [​IMG]
    THE MOVEMENT

Incoming distress signal...

Sent into the deepest space with a large capital ship (the 'Hopes Harvest') and enough supplies and tools to refine all minerals gathered, fuel for the resistance back home, our vessel was attacked by an unknown foe. We had no way to fight back, nor the time to do so. As the Harvest came apart around us, I (Captain Jinks Jenkins) gave the order to abandon ship. We launched our escape pods, and those of us who survived gathered together with what resources we could salvage and sought what little shelter this small system might offer.
    -
    Log entry #3: 48 hours after the order to evacuate. After some investigation into the sector we are in, we have discovered there is a strange field around the area. We may be able to overcome this obstacle in time, with enough ships, resources, and weapons, but at present there is no way out. The area had not been fully mapped. I suspect we will find other people trapped here like us, we have already seen the signs. Bore holes in asteroids. Chunks of floating ore. Ghosts of old signals. Maybe, if any of them are alive, we can enlist their support. Big enough a Crew rebuild a ship able to pass the nigh impenetrable barrier.
    We lost thirteen people (an ominous sign) after they attempted to leave the area in our remaining fighters, disregarding my orders to hold position, and those who of us who are left will not these deaths be in vain. We vow they will also be the last deaths..........
    READ MORE HERE

[​IMG]
    OLYMPUS CORPORATION

Olympus Corporation founded in New York in the early 2000. Olympus was a normal earth based corporation mining in Northern Europe and Northern Canada. In 2025 Olympus started working on its first Space Ship for asteroid mining due to the dwindling resources on earth. Year 2030 Earths resources where depleted and Olympus was in full works on building Space ships for asteroid mining. In 2035 Olympus massive spaceship program was finishing up. And one year later Olympus Corporation had completely moved its fleet into space and set of to find other Planets and Profit away from the dying Earth.........
    READ MORE HERE
    [​IMG]
    RULES

[​IMG]
    MODS

CLICK HERE​

[​IMG]
    White-list Application
    Post this application in the comments below along with answers to the questions:
    Code:
    [FONT= verdana]Link to Steam Account:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]Country/Location:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]Available Days:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]Available Times:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]Preferred Role:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]Other Gaming experience:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]Have you been in a guild/clan before?:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]Where/How did you hear about EDIM?:[/FONT]
    [FONT= verdana]Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation):[/FONT]

NOTE: Please join Teamspeak when you have posted your application, your application may not be looked at if you do not join Teamspeak. When you are on teamspeak make sure to contact a server admin to approve your application, we will not come looking for you.
    [​IMG]
    Ban Appeal Template:

Steam Name:
    Why were you banned?
    When were you banned?
    Who banned you?
    What do you have to say for yourself?
    [​IMG]
    Contact us
    Carrier pigeon - Somewhere in EU
    80m Ham (and cheese) Radio - 3739kHz
    If shipping to the US please use the Pony Express(Rainbows may be required).

Offical Forum Post - http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=6887037&trail=15

EU - MrKoronas Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrKoronas
    EU - Xanderfuzz Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/xanderfuzz
    EU Malware Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/mal-ware/
    Website - http://www.emeraldimmersion.com/
    Teamspeak IP - ts.emeraldimmersion.com
    SteamGroup - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/emeraldimmersion

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
  2. Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

Hey, I'm Xander. I'm a member of the EDIM (Emerald Immersion) Team.

If you've got any questions about us that you want to ask either me or MrKoronas, post them in this thread below or PM us. Or you can even jump on the Teamspeak server and ask us yourself. ;)

3. Communist Penguin Apprentice Engineer

This is now a pointless comment

4. BigDaddy Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: BigDaddy

Country/Location: Ohio, USA

Available Days: Any day

Available Times: After 4:30PM EST. I can be reached on skype any time though.

Prefered Role: Not exactly sure

Other Gaming experience: Various MMO's such as SWTOR, Rust server host, Minecraft server host, Terraria server host, Starbound, many others.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: I've been in/lead many guilds across various games.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    Been leader and member of top raiding guilds in SWTOR, and hosted Rust, Minecraft, and Terraria servers.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: This thread.

Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation):Yes, I also have Vent, and Mumble.

5. Engineer_256 Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Engineer_256

Country/Location: Georgia, USA

Available Days: most days

Available Times: After 5:20PM EST. I am one skype almost all the time though.

Prefered Role: If I had to pick I would say either a builder or a Scout.

Other Gaming experience: several MMOs. A few of which being: Guild wars(1+2), minecraft, and some Gmod. other games include KSP, RA3, and the WipEout series.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: I've been in a couple of guilds a fair few build teams and a one or two Large groups.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?: I helped with much of the technical suport and in game i mostly build things or was recon.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: This thread.

Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation):Yes! I love acctually talking to the people I play games with; to me It adds to the overall game experience.

6. Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

Great to have you guys on board. Feel free to sign up to our forums and jump on the Teamspeak. We've got some guys hosting a server right now if you want to join in. Just poke me on Teamspeak if you need any help :)

7. BigDaddy Trainee Engineer

Thanks, I signed up to the site.

Gotta wait a few more hours until I can get on.

Is the multiplayer still busted as I've been seeing posts saying?

8. Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

Our host hasn't experienced any problems with the multiplayer, he is going to be offline soon. Still, when you can, come on the teamspeak and meet some people. Maybe he will come back or someone else might host. Either way, come on and have a chat :)

Unfortunately I probably won't make it on tonight, but everyone there is friendly, and talk to Koronas if you want help with anything.

9. Engineer_256 Trainee Engineer

I will be online too as soon as I get out of work. Looking forward to joint you guys in space! Btw I also joined the website.

10. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Awesome glad you joined us!

11. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Some Pictures from lasts nights space engineers :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Gouitsu Trainee Engineer

Yo yo, glad to see some new people on-board. Looking forward to seeing some epic space stuff :D

13. Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

We've got around 15-20 members for Space Engineers right now. We regularly host 10-15 man private servers for either Creative or Survival.

We get minimal lag (In other words, you don't get lag, you just know when people are drilling/grinding)

A great group of guys on the Teamspeak chatting.

If you're interested, the application is above, along with links to our website and steam group.

If you have a question, post it here, or add: "[EDIM] Xander" on Steam, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

14. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Xander nice work keep it going :)

15. Iggy2K Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Twanx or matbouch18

Country/Location: France

Available Days: Each day.

Available Times: Each evening. 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM GMT+2.

Prefered Role: Military, Light/Medium spaceships architect.

Other Gaming experience: I play a lot of game but Sandbox games are my favorites games. And I love RP, I played RP on GTA SAMP or a lot of other games.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: No.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?:

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Here.

Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): Yes I have TS3.

16. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

If you can please come on teamspeak I can accept the application.

17. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application Approved :)

18. Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

I told him that part made no logical sense :p

19. The K Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: The K (http://steamcommunity.com/id/thexkx/)
    Country/Location: Florida, USA
    Available Days: Summer: All of 'em. Spring/Fall: Tuesday, Thursday, and weekends.
    Available Times: Summer: Varies based on how nocturnal I'm feeling. Spring/Fall: Varies based on the amount of credits that I'm taking.
    Preferred Role: Building/Looting cargo ships
    Other Gaming experience: MMOs, Minecraft, every other game genre, and hosting various game servers

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: I've held just about every role imaginable in various guilds.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?: I started a fairly small clan a while ago for Wii games. I've been a [Insert title here] of several Xbox clans, but I am currently spending my time as a member of a moderate-sized PC guild.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Right here.
    Teamspeak 3: I use Teamspeak at all times.

20. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

If you can just jump on Teamspeak I will accept the application.

21. sayaks Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: sayaks32

Country/Location: Norway

Available Days: every day, every other week, except for monday and wednesday.

Available Times: probably 5 - 9 PM GMT+1

Prefered Role: engineer, miner or light ship pilot.

Other Gaming experience: i really like rts, city builder, roguelike/roguelight and sandbox games mostly.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: yes

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?: it was a pretty small community, but i was a part of it just like everyone else was.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: here

Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): yes, don't currently have a mic though.

22. Zhab Apprentice Engineer

Did I read that right ?

23. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Indeed you did read it right and I am sorry for this mistake and at it being a big one.

I have corrected this error, and thanks for spotting it.

24. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Thanks for the application, I hope to see you tonight on our teamspeak 3 server and we have others in the community from Norway.

Note: I will accept the application when we meet in teamspeak.

25. Skie Colstrelle Trainee Engineer

Link to Steam Account: [provided privately]
    Country/Location: Australia
    Available Days: Most
    Available Times: (GMT+10) 12pm - 5am
    Preferred Role: Capital Class Ship Builder (corvette to cruiser size ships)
    Other Gaming experience: Several hundred hours of play time in far too many games to list. favorites would included RTS and sandbox games, particularly ones with more creative aspects.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes
    I helped transition a few things from concept to practice in both clan structure and in a variety of other feilds (RP particularly). I also ran and co-ran clans for 8 months and 2 years respectively.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Here

Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): yes

26. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved welcome to the team :)

27. Sporego Trainee Engineer

Link to Steam Account: Sporego
    Country/Location: New York, US (EST GMT -5)
    Available Days: 7 Days a week.
    Available Times: Mon-Fri: 5 pm EST - 12 am EST Sat/Sun: Most of the time.
    Preferred Role: I want to do everything but for roleplay "Fighter Pilot"
    Other Gaming experience: If you name a multiplayer game I have probably played it. At the moment I spend my time playing League of Legends, CS:GO.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?: I don't think it is possible to summarize my experiences and achievements briefly. My biggest achievement in a gaming organization would be in EVE Online in which I have Fleet Commanded 100's of players many times before in PvP operations. In other organizations I regularly participate in events and bring what ever skill needed to the table.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: This forum.

28. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

If you can just pop on our Teamspeak server I can accept the application thanks :)

29. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Accepted.

30. Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

We're getting quite a large amount of new members joining us to play Space Engineers, now is the time to join if you are still looking for a group to enjoy the game with. :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.