Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Emerald Immersion [WHITELIST] [Dedicated Survival & Creative Server] [Semi-Roleplay] [Community] [Vo

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MrKoronas, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Vicous870 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006115448
    Country/Location: MERICA!
    AvailableDays: Most days, though my schedule changes often.
    AvailableTimes: Evenings, weekends.
    PreferredRole: Building, mining, Defense/offense, anything really
    OtherGaming experience: Planetside2, Everquest, warframe, Minecraft, DayZ, and so many more...
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: was looking around for a good established server to play on with mutiple people on it. found it on the space engineers website.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes

2. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 127441L4NR please proceed to docking port 18 and prepare for boarding.

3. Revelator Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revelator/
    Country/Location: Norway
    AvailableDays: Most days
    AvailableTimes: Evenings, weekends.
    PreferredRole: Mining & Building
    OtherGaming experience: Garry's mod, Dayz, Starcraft (hell even SC Brood War), Red alert, Banished, Terraria.. and I s'pose quite a few more.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes but not within a Space Engineers community
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Nothing particular.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: space-engineers.com or something

4. Tailwind90 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/batuhantasli/
    Country/Location: Turkey
    AvailableDays: Almost every day
    AvailableTimes: 1200-2200 GMT (during summer)
    PreferredRole: Miner, Ship Builder, Fighter&Battleship Pilot
    OtherGaming experience: EVE Online, Minecraft, Kerbal Space Program, Smite, also strategy games mostly
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I've learnt teamwork and to follow orders as well as respecting decisions of people in EVE Online, and I think it's the most important part of being a member of a community.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Keen Software House forums
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes, need to replace my mic though

5. Kevin Schunn Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037076787/
    Country/Location: sydney australia
    AvailableDays: most days
    AvailableTimes: approx 4pm - 1am EST
    PreferredRole: i like mining and building processing installations
    OtherGaming experience: minecraft, world of warcraft (plenty other games, but theyre my most played)
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: i world of warcraft i was main tank for my guild, and was in charge or organising cash/equipment, rosters and training of my other tanks. i did this for 4 years.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: KSH forums
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): happy to use any and all voice comms.

6. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

For all new applicants can you please make sure you follow this;

NOTE: Please join Teamspeak when you have posted your application, your application may not be looked at if you do not join Teamspeak thanks

7. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 360041L4XS please proceed to docking port 19 and prepare for boarding.

8. MadPhil Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/philippelp/
    Country/Location: Belgium
    AvailableDays: Every day
    AvailableTimes: Afternoon/Evening CET
    PreferredRole: Miner
    OtherGaming experience: Muchos - Started gaming late 80s
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Minecraft moderator, SWTOR Raid leader, WOW Guild leader
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Forums
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes (when the mrs ain't around) & No (when she is around xd)

9. Kevin Schunn Trainee Engineer

sorry i filled in the app and then went to bed last night straight away.
    i am however on TS right now.

10. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 20111L4FF please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

11. Spartwo Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Spartwo
    Country/Location: Ireland
    AvailableDays: All
    AvailableTimes: 6pm-5am (ish)
    PreferredRole: Ship builder / cargo ship pilot.

OtherGaming experience: Over 10 years playing games including KSP, Minecraft, Halo series(includes wars), I played EVE once, and many others which won't have much of an effect on SE.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes...I think
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: KSP:Produced craft that got hundreds of downloads each many of which were designed for combat. I'm in charge of a small group of about 8 people which battle each other in a turn based fashion. I have also been a member of 2 companies and am in charge of my own. My construction ethic stems from my experiences here.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Saw it in the multiplayer forum while looking for a server, you seem friendly.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): If I figure it out I can use it.

EDIT: I got it now.

12. Precastbubbles Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004521577/
    Country/Location: Uk
    AvailableDays: Any

AvailableTimes: Any [outside of work hours]
    PreferredRole: Any [preferably Cargo Hauler]

OtherGaming experience: I've been playing games since about the age of 8, and I am 23 now. If you want a better list, well I have over 200 games in my steam account and have played most of them at some point or another. There isnt really a genre I havn't played, and though I may not always be the best at a game, I go with the Jack-of-all-trades route.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Not in SE, but yes.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: With BBA, I was a switcher, switching to classes that were needed to support the team. In the Freikorps I am a distinguished Cavalryman, often aiding in training recruits and acting in a supporting role to officers and NCOs.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: A friend, Aaronlee
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes, but I won't talk.

13. gazeebo Apprentice Engineer

This may be a silly question, but what is your SteamAccount name?
    People often ask me what my steam name is, but all I have ever used to login is my email address, which I am not willing to just willy nilly give out on a public forum.
    Like the guy above me, his account is called Spartwo, but my account only has a long string of numbers. Could anyone give me some information on this, if necessary you could send me a pm about it?
    Anyways, here goes.

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963925487
    Country/Location: USA, Florida
    AvailableDays: Really depends on whats going on, but usually every day a little bit.
    AvailableTimes: Evening hours EDT
    PreferredRole: Ship builder, I enjoy building efficient tool/cargo ships that still maintain visually appealing.
    OtherGaming experience: I love adventure, sandbox and rpg games. Especially the ones in which the player can create content.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: I did guilds in WoW and other MMO's, nothing major though. Currently I am a Game operator on a Dutch Minecraft server (Tweakcraft.net)
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: A long record of aiding players on the server with their problems, moving things around and help with solving player conflicts.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Right here on the forums.

Just a little edit, I've got a 6 year old girl in the house, which at times requires my immediate attention. If you are a parent you know what I'm talking about hehe.

14. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Roger thanks for the link, just pop on TS ASAP

15. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 21044L4NC please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

16. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 14002L4NR please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

17. Ecclesian Trainee Engineer

Hello I'm new, just got the game. I'm hoping to find some folks to game and explore with. Pvp is my end goal but for now would like a group of folks to shadow and learn with. I got TS and have already touched base with some folks from a TS server who directed me here. I am looking forward to catching you guys online! Thankyou, E

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008226824/

Country/Location: USA, Florida
    AvailableDays: most
    AvailableTimes: varies though most nights and some days
    PreferredRole: learning for now
    OtherGaming experience:Im 27 been gaming for 20 years
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I game alot and have fun with folks.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: went looking for a cool game

18. Pantheon Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011449957/
    Country/Location: UK; NL
    AvailableDays: Throughout the week, outside of work.
    AvailableTimes: Throughout the day, outside of work. GMT/GMT+1.
    PreferredRole: Architect; Police; Spy
    OtherGaming experience: Was hooked on Dangerous Dave when I was little, never stopped.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Main tanked in the top guild on my server in World of Warcraft and dealt with the issues one might expect in a guild on the internet.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Server list. Liked the name.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Copy that.

19. MikamiJP Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Summoner_/
    Country/Location: JP, Kanagawa
    AvailableDays: Any day I'm not sleeping or at work.
    AvailableTimes: When I'm not sleeping or at work, I however do stay up late most of the time so I'll be on really any time. (JST)
    PreferredRole: Civilian Third-party Logistics or a crew member for anything.
    OtherGaming experience: If it's existed past 2002, I've probably played it.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I've ran some communities and been in a good amount of ones, I felt like I brought support by being a helpful and nice person.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: On this forum.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes, however I do not talk as much so I will probably will use text to communicate.

20. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 35122L4AJ please proceed to docking port 21 and prepare for boarding.

21. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 31500L4QJ please proceed to docking port 21 and prepare for boarding.

22. hyeLite Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ohmyrats/
    Country/Location: US of A
    AvailableDays: weekends mostly
    AvailableTimes: varies
    PreferredRole: cargo personal/pilot or miner
    OtherGaming experience: far too much to list
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: ran a few been in a few.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: organized events, as well as maintained leadership roles and assgining roles to others.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: forums.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): yes

23. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 31540L4VD please proceed to docking port 22 and prepare for boarding.

24. Spartwo Trainee Engineer

I'm guessing that's a no then.

25. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

NOTE: Please join Teamspeak when you have posted your application, your application may not be looked at if you do not join Teamspeak thanks

26. Spartwo Trainee Engineer

On it now, sorry.

27. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Please come on when you have enough time to do the induction, should take 5 mins

28. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 25100L4QJ please proceed to docking port 22 and prepare for boarding.

29. Shingles Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992884278
    Country/Location: Denmark, Slagelse
    AvailableDays: Most days.
    AvailableTimes: GMT+1. Anywhere from 18:00 to 23:00 at workdays.
    PreferredRole: Designer and builder, mainly capital ships and space stations.
    OtherGaming experience: My entire life, starting with c64 and amiga. I have an extensive background in all genres of games, but i focus on sandboxy games with a semi realistic setting with natural occuring RP.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes, i have been everything from a grunt to a founder.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I always aim for a lategame scenario and have high ambitions. The groups i have run with have achieved great victories both PvE, PvP and RPwise in many games.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I browsed around the different whitelist servers currently available.

30. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 34855L4LL please proceed to docking port 22 and prepare for boarding.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.