Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Emerald Immersion [WHITELIST] [Dedicated Survival & Creative Server] [Semi-Roleplay] [Community] [Vo

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MrKoronas, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 35122L4PV please proceed to docking port 23 and prepare for boarding.

2. ph3asantpluck3r Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ph3asantpluck3r
    Country/Location:Australia
    AvailableDays:Monday - Friday, sometimes weekends. Every 3rd week. (I work away from home)
    AvailableTimes: Anytime
    PreferredRole: Miner
    OtherGaming experience: GTA:eek:ops:nline, StarCraft/Broodwar, WoW, Minecraft, Everquest Landmark
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Large scale construction projects in Minecraft and Space Engineers, good teamwork and in the past I led raids in MMOs. I'm friendly and enjoy the social aspects of games.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: From a friend
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes, but I don't have a mic.

3. KalimarasBronius Trainee Engineer

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025630204/

Country/Location: Lithuania

Available Days: Since its summer, i will be anyday, but when school starts, i will be avalable on weekends, but if needed could be on workdays

Available Times: After 12.00 AM, again this will change when summer ends

Prefered Role: Shipbulider (any size), Fighter pilot, Miner

Other Gaming experience: Lots of FPS games, minecraft, starmade, planetside2, Teamfortess2, and the list goes on and on...

Have you been in a guild/clan before?:No, but i am pretty loyal.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?:

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Got bored of playing SE alone so, i started searching and i found this.

Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation):No, but i got a mic so if needed i could download it.

4. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Server Updated

5. Phiztar Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117077406

Country/Location: Denmark

AvailableDays: Mostly weekends

AvailableTimes: 5 pm-11pm +1gmt

PreferredRole: Builder/designer

Other
    Gaming experience: Minecraft, guild wars, wow

Have
    you been in a guild/clan before?: yes

If
    you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: in guild wars i was in guilds were we achived god rank in pvp and i was one of the key pvp players

Where
    /How did you hear about EDIM?: my boyfriend (Shingles)

Teamspeak
    3(See above for explanation): yes

6. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 32510L4UU please proceed to docking port 24 and prepare for boarding.

7. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

New Spawnship

8. Brechreiz Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969270549/
    Country/Location: Germany, Duisburg
    AvailableDays: ca. 3-5 days a week, depends on work, sports and gf ;)
    AvailableTimes: Anywhere from 18:00 to 23:00 at workdays.
    PreferredRole: ship builder (small or big, what is needed) or architect, if something else is needed thats ok, too.
    OtherGaming experience: uo, daoc, darkfall, minecraft, alot of all these mmorpgs
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: yes, Pandora
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: did my part to conquer and build a city and defend a city in Darkfall. Also hosted a small minecraft server to test several modpacks.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: a good friend was looking for a persistent SE server and found u guys.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): sure

9. killie01 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005686526/

Country/Location: The Netherlands

AvailableDays: Monday - Saturday (Depends on weekly planning)

AvailableTimes: (GMT+1) Different each day, mostly in the afternoon.

PreferredRole: Ship builder (Big or Small)

OtherGaming experience: Minecraft, A lot of FPS / TPS and Flying games.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: No

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    - N/A -

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Space Engineers Forum

Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes

10. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 69854L4NF please proceed to docking port 26 and prepare for boarding.

11. Meireffer Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/meireffer
    Country/Location: Poland
    AvailableDays: Almost everyday

AvailableTimes: (GMT+1) Late hours (kid, wife and work) everyday, and sometimes during the day (depends from kid and/or other random events)

PreferredRole: Architect

OtherGaming experience: Ultima Online (my love), Ragnarok Online, Allods Online, Guild Wars 2, bit of other MMOs and other games.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes, few of them

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    When im joining guild, im in it until someone kicks me out (never happened). As goes for achievements - not much to say here, i prefered more social type of gameplay and working behind the stage as advisor/observer. Rush for achievements and going full "pewpewpew" mode is not my style.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Space Engineers Forum, was looking for place to stay. Also - your rules are quite reasonable.

Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes*

As for Teamspeak - i can join TS rooms for communication purposes but only as listener (when i'm playing it's late nigh so...) and i cannot join TS right now because i'm at work - just wanted to start playing tonight.

12. InanZen Trainee Engineer

http://steamcommunity.com/id/inanzen
    Country/Location: Slovenia
    Available Days: Mon - Sun
    Available Times: 15h - 24h GMT+1
    Preferred Role: Miner/Builder
    Other Gaming experience: Minecraft, Terraria, Kerbal, etc..
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes, was in MC community. Was main redstone builder.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: This forums
    Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): Yes, have TS3 installed and got a working headset

13. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Look forward to seeing you at the administration building our staff are waiting to speak with you (Join teamspeak)

14. TobyGini Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038398625/
    Country/Location: Germany
    AvailableDays: Weekend
    AvailableTimes: after 6pm GMT+1
    PreferredRole: Allrounder
    OtherGaming experience: Thirdperson-shooter, Call of Duty, Minecraft...
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: No
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Friends.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): yes

15. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 33210L4CH please proceed to docking port 30 and prepare for boarding.

16. enxyo Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019839549
    Country/Location: Austria
    AvailableDays: everyday
    AvailableTimes: EU/early US
    PreferredRole: Architect
    OtherGaming experience: 10 years experience in online gaming
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I'm currenty the CEO of a major german pvp corporation in EVE Online. In my 10 years of online gaming i lead clans, maintained game servers, developed mods and organzied real life meetups.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Steam Server Browser
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): No, might change tho. At the moment i'm using SE to relax, listen to music and build in peace. But ofc i have teamspeak.

17. Vectos Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035935570/
    Country/Location: United States/Rhode Island
    Available Days: Every day until next semester starts (30 days from now)
    AvailableTimes: Varies, I'll generally be on after 7 PM
    Preferred Role: Polymath
    OtherGaming experience: Relevant to this game: Starmade, Minecraft, and Starconflict
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Several, still loyal to only one though. They won't likely move to this game though.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I've always been the "artistic" one. While I don't work digitally, I can sketch out concepts for stuff. My DA is here if anyone is curious: http://thekorsen.deviantart.com/gallery/

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Was looking through the forums, this was one of the more popular groups.

18. lukyluk07 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027915732/
    Country/Location:Belgium
    AvailableDays:all but Wednesday and Sunday evening
    AvailableTimes:8-10 GMT
    PreferredRole
    Miner
    Fighter Pilot
    Battleship Pilot
    Battleship Personnel (E.g. Manning turrets, fighting invaders, repairing systems etc.)
    Cargo ship Pilot
    Cargo ship Personnel

OtherGaming experience: lanetside 2 ,...
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:World Of Tanks , i fastlie became a field commander . i brouth orginizetion to that clan.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: A Steam frend is part of your communety
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): i Have a working mice.

19. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 33251L4MX please proceed to docking port 3 and prepare for boarding.

20. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Please note Auto save is currently not working on the server so please make sure you have a backup of the Map when you log out.

Thanks Admin Team

21. Peanut Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052512064/
    Country/Location: USA Timezone: EST
    AvailableDays: Saturday and Sunday
    AvailableTimes: about 7PM-12AM
    PreferredRole: Ship Builder (if we are limited to that only)
    OtherGaming experience: I used to play a lot of Minecraft, as well as Garry's Mod (DarkRP) and League of Legends
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Sort of... but not really. I've been part of an active community in a Minecraft Server or Gmod server, but not an actual clan/guild.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: These forums
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): I can get it

22. monkeyface Trainee Engineer

Username: monkeyface41

Link to SteamAccount:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069250772
    Country/Location: USA Timezone: EST
    AvailableDays: everyday
    AvailableTimes: 11am - 11pm

PreferredRole: Anything that's needed.
    OtherGaming experience: minecraft, arma 2, and of course space engineers.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Not really, i play with friends and some people i have met a few years ago on minecraft.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Space-engineers.com
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): I have it and use it.

23. Vermillion Senior Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VermillionTwilight
    Country/Location: New Zealand
    AvailableDays: Every day... maybe. Depends on work.
    AvailableTimes: Unknown. I go for days without sleep and play at completely random times.
    PreferredRole: Drunkard. Oh wait... Ship Builder (I build aerodynamic crafts of both civilian and military)
    OtherGaming experience: Is this a trick question? If I were to list every gaming experience, this post would be several pages long. Lately, Minecraft for 3 years.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Negative.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Right here.
    Teamspeak3: No. Just... no. The last thing I want is some whiny little kid screaming at me for free items. I got enough of that on Minecraft.

24. camo90023 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040402046/
    Country/Location: USA
    AvailableDays: Monday - Sunday
    AvailableTimes: anytime after 6pm week days. all day on weekends
    PreferredRole: member
    OtherGaming experience: play just about any game minecraft and all.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: well i guess you can say i have been in 3 gaming community's first was fsgx sallin saints gaming were i controlled 3 squads which on average had 100 members per squad. 2nd was sik nation which i was only a member for a short time but had to quit due to my laptop broke at the time. and the 3rd one i was in was sinx where i was the director and controlled the whole community and there where only 6 people above me call the board of directors which were the same people from fsgx. that only last a short while because the board members gave up on it. so thats why im here. i want to be apart of a gaming community again
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: space engineers server list

25. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 558411L4HB please proceed to docking port 6 and prepare for boarding.

26. Josa Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021722651/
    Country/Location: Finland
    AvailableDays: Everyday is possible but I still have a real life too. =)
    AvailableTimes: 6 pm >
    PreferredRole: Private security, fighter/battlesip pilot or personnel
    OtherGaming experience: Total War and other strategy other strategy games, FPS, Tycoon games...
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:No
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I red about it from the Space Engineers forum.

27. CyrilSneer Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973829022/
    Country
    /Location:
    Germany
    AvailableDays:
    in principle everyday, unless exams are coming.
    AvailableTimes:
    6pm and later, sometimes earlier
    PreferredRole:
    Ship builder (All kinds, maybe more civilian)
    OtherGaming experience:
    Don't know where to start, recently: Arma 3 / Altis Life, Minecraft, Wargame:Red Dragon, Tropico 5...
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:
    Yes

I've been in a lot of Clans, started with Battlefield 1942 over a ton of games till now. Often small clans with friends but also bigger public clans like in Altis Life lately. I've always played minor roles, nothing to brag about but we always had a lot of fun :D
    Where
    /How did you hear about EDIM?:

SE Server List
    Teamspeak
    3(See above for explanation):
    Yes

28. emildichmann Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020552370/
    Country/Location: Denmark
    AvailableDays: mostly all days
    AvailableTimes: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm GMT +1
    PreferredRole: none
    OtherGaming experience: i have played alot of other creative games (mostly minecraft)
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: yes but not a very social one. i was normaly the only one online
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: i didnĀ“t realy achieve anything
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: From DANE
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): yes i have TS3 (and skype)

29. Panda! Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: Panda!

Country/Location: England

AvailableDays: Most days but busy over the weekends.
    AvailableTimes: Varies depending what day. Can between 7am to 10 pm.

PreferredRole: Ham and cheese

OtherGaming experience: A lot :).

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes. The best examples would be from when I used to play WoW. Did so for 5 years, in that time I was in 3 guilds. Was an Officer for two of the guilds, always as the main healer. The other one was my own guild, that I lead raids for over a year.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Always reliable and could count on. Happy to help :). Still talk to some of the people from my old guild that still play WoW, and tell me that I'm the best raid leader ever. So obviously I bring disillusioned....lol.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: SE forums

30. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Server Updated :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.