Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Emerald Immersion [WHITELIST] [Dedicated Survival & Creative Server] [Semi-Roleplay] [Community] [Vo

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MrKoronas, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ronin SE Trainee Engineer

Reapplication:

Link to Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030514207/
    Country/Location: THe Netherlands / Zwolle
    Available Days: 1 to 3 days per week
    Available Times: between 18:00 and 22:00
    Preferred Role: Ship builder/ Miner
    Other Gaming experience: BF3, SC2, WC3 BF2, BF1984, Supreme Commander 1 / 2
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: No
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I found it in Space Engineers (first real dedicated server)
    Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): Installed and active (no real Mic user at the moment).

After being banned from the server a few weeks back i would like to reapply to the server.

Ban Appeal Template:

Steam Name:
    Why where you banned?
    For cleaning sector 2 of the stations, large ships and small ships i myself build.
    Mainly being the Large Shipyard, Aurora Carrier, Ronin Tug multi tool, Welder ship.

When were you banned?
    A month or 2 back now dont know the exact date.

Who banned you?
    I would guess Mister Koronas.

What do you have to say for yourself?
    I would like to rejoin the server (with the current ruleset) and build, weld, design, grind and have fun in peace (ofcourse in sector 2).
    I will not offer my apologise if that is required to be readded to the Whitelist.
    At that moment i only removed ships and stations constructed by eihter myself, hounddog or antipriuss.

If the verdict remains that the Ban to the server remains i will also have peace with that. I would just like to play again among friends like Dane.

2. AntiPriuSS Trainee Engineer

Ban Appeal Template:
    Steam Name: AntiPriuSS
    Why were you banned? I got caught up in the sector 2 drama of leaving the server over a bunch of foolishness that is now in the past.
    When were you banned? About a month ago
    Who banned you? MrKoronas
    What do you have to say for yourself?
    There isn't much I can say. I have apologized for my part in attempting to bring the server down. Initially when I logged on that wasn't what I had planned but I got wrapped up in Hounddogs and Ronins plans to launch all the stuff out into space. I should have stuck to my guns and gave the hulk of my miner to the FlyingScottsman but I didn't instead I helped them. For that I apologize to everyone on the server. I also changed to 0,0,0 becon to say something like 0,0,0 so long and thanks for all the fish from the former crew of sector 2. Which was rather childish of me and for that I apologize as well.

3. Jesse.M Trainee Engineer

steam url.http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mcguckie/
    Country/Location:CANADA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, VANCOUVER ISLAND.

AvailableDays:EVERY DAY AFTER WORK.
    AvailableTimes:LOTS, OFF WORK AT 5 PM, DONT START TILL 6 AM.
    PreferredRole:ANY.
    OtherGaming experience:LOTS, BEEN GAMING MY WHOLE LIFE.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:YES.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: CITY LIFE, LOTS OF IT. PRETTY WELL JUST ABOUT ANY GAME OUT THERE I HAVE PLAYED, WAS ADMIN ON ALOT OF SERVERS.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?:VICCYQ
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):JESSE

4. darkmuminek Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/darkmuminek
    Country/Location: Warsaw, Poland
    AvailableDays: Everyday mostly
    AvailableTimes: Monday - Friday after 6 p.m., weekends: all day most of the time (unless my GF wants something from me). I'm UTC+1 BTW.
    PreferredRole: Any pilot except fighter, crew member on bigger ships, soldier/marine, ship builder
    OtherGaming experience: I'm 30. Been playing since I was 5 years old. Before that my dad used to play for me :). Got some experience in WoW, SW:TOR, Star Trek Online, ARMA II, Napoleonic Wars, Battlefield and Planetside 2. Also a former Kerbal Space Program player so I know my way around in space :)
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes, a few: Odyssey guild in WoW, The Shadow Sentinels in Star Trek. Also was a member of an infantry regiment in Napoleonic Wars (77y Tenginsky Pehotniy Polk) and Arma Coop Corps (however didn't play with them too much due to lack of time in the past)
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Nothing significant really. Just doing my job. I know my place in a community, don't have a problem with following rules and orders. I try to give my best at everything I do.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: This forum
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Installed and ready. I'll be able to join the channel tommorow.

Edit: changed the application a bit so it better describes my experience. I'd really like to join your group...

5. Supremeleader1990 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/redsunempire
    Country/Location: Belgium, Brussels
    AvailableDays: Monday-Sunday (I play everyday lol)
    AvailableTimes: (UTC/GMT+02:00) Avaliable from 1800-2200 weekdays and 24/7 on weekends
    PreferredRole: Builder (small utility ships), Miner, Cargo Ship Pilot/Personel, or Station Director.
    OtherGaming experience: The X series (until rebirth smh), skyrim, Battlefield and like 45 billion other games :D
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: No
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: In the Keenswh Forum
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): No But I am willing to get it. Although I currently don't have a mic.

6. Moizo Trainee Engineer

Was on holiday but here goes; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969536224/

7. Fartikus Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066228122/
    Country/Location: USA East Coast
    AvailableDays: Weekends & many weekdays
    AvailableTimes: evenings EST mostly
    PreferredRole: Miner & Small/Medium Ship Builder
    OtherGaming experience: EVE, RoboCraft, World of Tanks
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: 3 years of Eve managing a mostly industrial group, evening smack talk entertainer in noob system for 2 years, fist pumps for double entendres and otherwise beguiling grammar.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Keens forums
    Teamspeak3: Despise the inelegance of mics, but have loaded TS3 and can listen in

Open Servers are excessively difficult to build anything long-term on or avoid constant griefers. I would like to hang out with other peeps in a *regulated* area, and build lots of ridiculous shinies. The role playing seems pretty kewl too. I very much like the pvp rules this group advertises. My own turrets blew me up over and over again yesterday... damn patch.

8. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 325410L4HB please proceed to docking port 15 and prepare for boarding.

9. Sunde Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043836906
    Country/Location: Norway
    AvailableDays: 4 days/week
    AvailableTimes: day - evening/ maybe night (EST)
    PreferredRole: small/medium ship builder and architect
    OtherGaming experience: Wow, SWTOR, SC2, Civ3-4-5, Gmod and alot more
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: yes i have
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I brought rights and justice in a Gmod TTT clan named Army-gaming and got alot of experience with it :)
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: On a preferred SE server website, looked cool!
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): An active user of teamspeak, yes :)

10. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 351024L4EP please proceed to docking port 15 and prepare for boarding.

11. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 36512L4NC please proceed to docking port 16 and prepare for boarding.

12. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Your ban appeal has been sent to the court and the judge has found that you are worthy of becoming a citizen again. You may pack your items and return but may you be banned again this evidence may be used against you.

Have a nice day citizen.

13. stonaku Trainee Engineer

Steam name: stonaku98

Aviable days :almoust every day

Aviable Times: not determined ( when i have time )

Prefered role : Military, maintenance

Other gaming: Arma 3,Battlefield,2,3,4 Warframe,Dayz

guild/clan : never in space engineers

i heard about when i googled best servers in uk to play space engineers

teamspeak 3 : ts3 i have

14. Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 29341T8IX please proceed to docking port 17 and prepare for boarding.

15. YourDJ Trainee Engineer

hello im Yourdj and id love to join you guys ;D

16. YourDJ Trainee Engineer

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118298070/
    Country/Location: - america New jersey
    Available Days: - afternoons and nights
    Available Times: 3pm 3am
    Preferred Role: Ham and cheese , ship builder * the ones that blows stuff up * battle ship personnel
    Other Gaming experience: - iv played so many games im litterly goign blind
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: - no
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: - admin

hope to hear from soon

17. Elsvah Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: Elsvah http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015637170

Country/Location: USA
    AvailableDays: Most
    AvailableTimes: After 5 PM CST
    PreferredRole: Assistant
    OtherGaming experience: A vast majority of games from the last 15 years
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Guild/Clan leader/Officer for a good number of guilds in Wow, AoC, SWTOR, GW, GW2, ESO, and a large variety of FPS games.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Mr Heavy
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):

18. jainy Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: Jainy http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018940410/
    Country/Location: Netherlands
    AvailableDays: 3-4 days a week
    AvailableTimes: weekdays 7pm CET+1 weekends varied
    PreferredRole: any
    OtherGaming experience: Many games, have been playing online for 17 years starting with MUDs. Most time spent on Wow/Eve online (been on eve since july 2003)
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:Yes, in every mmo i've played.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Officer in a top 200 WoW raid guild during The burning crusade. In Eve online varied roles from Fleet Commander to production officer etc. Currently i am taking it a bit slower because of work and a one week old daughter ;)
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Ronin (played space engineers with him to help him build a sweet asteroid base)
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): yes

19. Amonkoth Trainee Engineer

<table class="post_body" cellpadding="0" border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" height="100%" valign="top" class="post">Link to SteamAccount: AmonKoth ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ender_of_Days )
    Country/Location: Canada
    AvailableTimes: generally 5pm-10pm
    OtherGaming experience: MWO, Guns of Icarus, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Warframe
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:Yes I'm a member of The Remnant in MWO, and Outlaw Star in Warframe
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I'm just a standard member in both groups.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Keen Forums for Space Engineers
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

20. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 32584T8IX please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

21. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

<table cellspacing="0" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" colspan="2" height="100%">Link to SteamAccount: AmonKoth ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ender_of_Days )
    Country/Location: Canada
    AvailableTimes: generally 5pm-10pm
    OtherGaming experience: MWO, Guns of Icarus, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Warframe
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:Yes I'm a member of The Remnant in MWO, and Outlaw Star in Warframe
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I'm just a standard member in both groups.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Keen Forums for Space Engineers
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Application approved your Identification number is 336541T8IX please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

22. businessbob Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122661654/
    Country/Location:united states
    AvailableDays:every day
    AvailableTimes: 3:00 pm 9:00 pm
    PreferredRole:any
    OtherGaming experience: MMO and RPG
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: no
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: freind

23. DtDrag Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022783989/
    AvailableDays: Any Day
    AvailableTimes: 10:00AM-11:00PM UTC
    PreferredRole: Unsure
    OtherGaming experience: Too many to list, feel free to ask.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I've been in a few clans through out the years in games such as WoW, WoT, MWO, EVE, and Star Citizen. I've fulfilled various roles in each.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: A friend found this page while searching through the forums for a Space Engineers server.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Currently in Emerald Immersions TS3.

24. Bojangels Trainee Engineer

Link to Steam Account:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970095972/
    Available Days: All
    Available Times: Varies
    Preferred Role: Galactic Ruler
    Other Gaming experience: Video game nerd
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?: Made a few good freinds had some laughs
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: A freind
    Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): yes

25. snoflif Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049731907/
    Country/Location: US / Ga.
    AvailableDays: all
    AvailableTimes: 8am - 11:59pm EST
    PreferredRole: salvage?
    OtherGaming experience: too much to fit in here
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I have been a clan leader, and recruiter. helped train a lot of clan members in tactics
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: A Friend
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes

26. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 65482T8OP please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

27. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 784851T8YC please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

28. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 55844T8LE please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

29. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 66810T8BX please proceed to docking port 20 and prepare for boarding.

30. samuel9900 Trainee Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.