Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Emerald Immersion [WHITELIST] [Dedicated Survival & Creative Server] [Semi-Roleplay] [Community] [Vo

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MrKoronas, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

I tried speaking with you but you did not respond unless you can do that I am unwilling to accept the application.

2. Skuzze Trainee Engineer

Link to Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980671849/

Country/Location: England

Available Days: Mon - Fri

Available Times: 5pm - 12am

Preferred Role: Ship Builder - Various, recent ship I made was an aircraft carrier, designed for carrying many fighter ships, and immediate take off.

Other Gaming experience: G-mod, Minecraft, Kerbal Space Program.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?: Admin and moderator on several popular Minecraft servers, bringing a fair and none biased opinion to situations which required admin attention.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Space Engineers forum.

Teamspeak 3: Yes.

3. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Server Updated and running.

4. xProedge Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067462598
    Country/Location: United States
    AvailableDays: Most everyday unless special occurrence i.e. Work Troubles, etc
    AvailableTimes: Weekdays after 5 PM most days, and weekends after 10 am (unless working)
    PreferredRole: Ship builder, Architect, Explorer
    OtherGaming experience: League of Legends, Arma 2, Arma 3, DayZ, and 171 hours of Space Engineers.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Achieved being a server admin and helped keeping the servers running and calm, also was a player like everyone else just having fun.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: A friend that plays on it, anlee1230.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes

5. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 33685T8IC please proceed to docking port 22 and prepare for boarding.

6. GenesisWolf Trainee Engineer

[SIZE= 11.5pt]New Applicant! GenesisWolf

Link[/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 11.5pt] to [/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]Steam[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]Account[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]:[/SIZE] GenesisWolf - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029429472/
    [SIZE= 11.5pt]Country[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]Location[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]:[/SIZE] Southampton UK
    [SIZE= 11.5pt]Available[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]Days[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]:[/SIZE] Mon – Fri (1700 – 2000) sat – sun (all day)
    [SIZE= 11.5pt]Available[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]Times[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]:[/SIZE] Mon – Fri (1700 – 2000) sat – sun (all day)
    [SIZE= 11.5pt]Preferred[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]Role[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]: Jack of All Trades, mainly ship and systems designer
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11.5pt]Other[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]Gaming[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] experience[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]:[/SIZE] Robocraft, defiance, minecraft, x3TC, Global Agenda
    [SIZE= 11.5pt]Have[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] you been [/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]in[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] a guild[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]clan before[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]?:[/SIZE] Yes
    [SIZE= 11.5pt]If[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] you answered yes to the above question[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt],[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] please give a brief summary of the things you achieved [/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]as[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] being a member of the community[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt],[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]and[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] what you felt you brought to the community[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]?:[/SIZE] Taking over a 30 (regular players) server with a 3 man faction on minecraft, winning a sector in Global Agenda, Generally being a strategist for all clan / faction based ops and projects.
    [SIZE= 11.5pt]Where[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]/[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]How[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] did you hear about EDIM[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]?:[/SIZE] Through Jinx (Dennis)
    [SIZE= 11.5pt]Teamspeak[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]3[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]([/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]See[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] above [/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]for[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt] explanation[/SIZE][SIZE= 11.5pt]):[/SIZE] Yes

7. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 336512T8ZK please proceed to docking port 22 and prepare for boarding.

8. Dinenon Trainee Engineer

Link to Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/durir
    Country/Location:TX, US
    Available Days: Most
    Available Times: After 6PM CST
    Preferred Role: Architect
    Other Gaming experience: Many MMOs & Building games
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?: Guild Founder/Leader/Officer in multiple MMOs in past, currently guild member in a couple MMOs. Ran websites and organized events for members.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: MrHeavy & Elsvah
    Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): Yes

9. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 225846T8PC please proceed to docking port 23 and prepare for boarding.

10. Corvad Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: Corvad - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993462416/
    Country/Location:US/Oklahoma
    AvailableDays:Every evening after 6pm cst except wed/thurs
    AvailableTimes:....after 6pm on weekdays, after I wake up on weekends
    PreferredRole: I'm a Space Engineer
    OtherGaming experience: Too numerous for full list, but recently, Planetside, minecraft, terraria, diablo's, SWTOR, KOTOR, EVE, random stints on battlefield, freelancer, tachyon
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:Yup
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: To tell you the truth I was just a member that participated in events, both scheduled and random. Did my best to help out those just joining as well as those above that needed extra bodies for events.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Forum lurking
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):yes

11. Lousyclient Trainee Engineer

Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LousyClient

Country/Location: USA

Available Days: Each Night

Available Times: Evenings after 6:00 pm CDT

Preferred Role: Military Fighter Pilot or Battleship Pilot
    Other Gaming Experience: I've been a gamer since I was pretty 8 (now 20) played everything from zelda to SWTOR I mainly play FPS games though.

Have you been in a guild/Clan before: no

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?:

Where did you hear about EDIM: A friend of mine.

Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): Yes I have TS3.

12. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 685941T8IV please proceed to docking port 23 and prepare for boarding.

13. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 668547T8EX please proceed to docking port 23 and prepare for boarding.

14. jainy Trainee Engineer

can you please review my app? not sure if i missed a required step or information please inform me what to do if so :)

15. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

NOTE: Please join Teamspeak when you have posted your application, your application may not be looked at if you do not join Teamspeak thanks

Also make sure to contact one of the admins for approval on teamspeak thanks :)

16. TheMasterStick Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020375724
    Country/Location: Finland
    AvailableDays: Everyday
    AvailableTimes: 99% of the day
    PreferredRole: Station Director
    OtherGaming experience: WoW, EVE, Planetside 2, Various FPS games, Various RTS games. Too many to count really.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Many
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Leadership, innovation, strategic value, fun
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Thread
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Already sitting in there.

17. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 339547T8UV please proceed to docking port 25 and prepare for boarding.

18. Dragonkin Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033695804/
    Country/Location: Czech Republic.
    AvailableDays: Varies, about 1-2 times a week.
    AvailableTimes: Varies.
    PreferredRole: Mix of ship builder (combat ships) and fighter / battleship pilot or personnel. But I don't mind doing anything else.
    OtherGaming experience: WoW, Minecraft, TSW.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: All of them were RP guilds (which I prefer), but I also actively participated in PVE and PVP and helped people out.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: From someone's signature on the forum.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes, but can't always talk. I can always listen though, and follow orders! :)

19. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 558410T8EX please proceed to docking port 26 and prepare for boarding.

20. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 365482T8BC please proceed to docking port 27 and prepare for boarding.

21. gazeebo Apprentice Engineer

Not sure where to post this, but I think there's something going on with the server right now. Considering there are 0 players online I feel like I'm not the only one having issues connecting now. Upon completion of downloading/loading everything, the game crashes when trying to connect to this server at the moment. Any idea what might be the problem?

22. havok Apprentice Engineer

most likely the new mods sub formats have broken mods again, will be fixed within 24 hours most likely

23. Hounddog Trainee Engineer

24. Ultimatecassie Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/grizzmcloren/
    Country/Location: Norway
    AvailableDays: Every day

AvailableTimes: Dont have much restrictions when it comes to time, if im not at vacation or anything else.
    PreferredRole: Miner, Cargo ship Pilot or personnel, Architect, Even Transporter if there is a spot for that?

OtherGaming experience: EvE Online (As Miner, Transporter, Orca Booster) Diablo 3 (With Expansion), Minecraft (with mods too), Transport games (like Euro Truck Simulator 2, Ports of Call), Starcraft 2, Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, WoW, SWTOR, Age of Conan, Rift. To say it simple: ive played alot of games.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I Achieved alot of friends and had alot of fun, and even made alot of stuff and mined much to get the (ISK) money in EvE Online flowing. I brought in alot of ores for my corp/alliance. And Spent hours mining with them.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I Heard about it from a friend on Steam that plays Space Engineers that i met on Space Engineers.

Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): And yes, i do have Teamspeak 3 (TS3) Ready to use after ive sent this :D

Other Info: Im not a girl just so you know :woot: Just sharing my Steam with my fiance :)

25. Aegis Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aegis-nor
    Country/Location: Norway

AvailableDays: Every day
    AvailableTimes: Depends on University or work, some days all day, other days are more restricted to evening or morning.

PreferredRole: Miner, small ship builder (miners, fighters, gunships) and/or private security.
    OtherGaming experience: Since 1994! Played so many games... The last few years: WoW, stoped like 5years ago though. EvE online, Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, All of Battlefield, warcraft, starcraft series. Civ 2&5, Starbound, Stardrive, Supreme commander series. I have been playing games longer then alot of university students have lived.... :s

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes, several.
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:Been part of multi-game community for a while(sFx), Played and lead several guilds in WoW both RP and social raiding, was part of a hardcore raiding guild during vanilla(WoW). I have dealt with educating new players(EvE). I am an interested player up for anything fun!

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Here in these forums.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes.

26. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 859654T8LR please proceed to docking port 1 and prepare for boarding.

27. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 789541T8YC please proceed to docking port 1 and prepare for boarding.

28. waggle Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022776347
    Country/Location: Canada
    AvailableDays: All
    AvailableTimes: 5:00-9:00 PM EST
    PreferredRole: Miner / general Non-combat pilot
    OtherGaming experience: Plenty, from numerous genres
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I usually play support roles, collecting items for guild members, powerleveling, healers / buffers...etc.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Through this post, google searched for space engineer forums
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): New to teamspeak, I think my name is "waggle". Joining once I get familiar with the GUI

29. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 256841T8UV please proceed to docking port 1 and prepare for boarding.

30. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

The hype is real get ready for the new update :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.