Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Emerald Immersion [WHITELIST] [Dedicated Survival & Creative Server] [Semi-Roleplay] [Community] [Vo

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MrKoronas, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Roikku Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: ehook81 / Roikku

Country/Location: Porvoo, Finland

Available Days: Any

Available Times: Any

Prefered Role: All of them

Other Gaming experience: 75% of world's games

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: I've been in/lead many guilds

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    Cooperation and sense of belonging.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: When I used to play on the public SE server

Teamspeak 3: Got it

2. SpaceMiner Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034571841/
    Country/Location:USA
    AvailableDays: any day after 5pm
    AvailableTimes: after 5pm
    PreferredRole:miner
    OtherGaming experience: CS, World of Warcraft
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I was the healer for all the guilds I was in. I feel like I did an important job and also added to the community helping newer members in the guild and helping with the forums.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?:I just googled for a team to play with and you guys came up!
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): yes

Thanks in advance guys! i hope to play with you soon!

3. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 31548T8UV please proceed to docking port 8 and prepare for boarding.

4. SpaceMiner Trainee Engineer

is there anything i need to change in my application?

5. Malware Master Engineer

@SpaceMiner you need to get on TeamSpeak and talk to MrKoronas. You can use the chat function if you prefer.

6. Sully101x Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Sully101x
    Link
    to
    SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996737270
    Country/Location: U.S.
    AvailableDays: Weekends and Mondays plus some other weekdays.
    AvailableTimes: I can half play while at work but Mondays I am off. The weekends are sporadic.
    PreferredRole: Most needed. I love filling a niche needed by the community. Would probably prefer something in the Logistics are though, as I'm not well versed in the SE weapons systems. Haven't played with them much.
    OtherGaming experience: Geez a lot. Look at my Steam profile lol. Most recently though it's been Arma 3, theHunter, and Warthunder and Warframe.
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes, I was a tank in WoW. Loved being able to help people out with quests and dungeons and stuff.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: SE Forums
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):Yes

7. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 38945T8EX please proceed to docking port 10 and prepare for boarding.

8. SpaceMiner Trainee Engineer

ok, i can later today

9. kevinthomsen Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964855090/
    Country/Location: Denmark
    AvailableDays: All day
    AvailableTimes: All night
    PreferredRole: What ever I'm needed for
    OtherGaming experience: Countless
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes. I'm trusted in many communities.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: From a member. DANE

10. AmlSeb Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: AmlSeb
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053816216

Available days: Any

Available times: After 4 PM Central European Time

Preferred Role: Small/Medium Ship Builder as well as Builder for Advanced Systems (Torpedos, Loaders, Turrets, Moving defensive systems etc.)

Other Games: I play pretty much any genre as long as it´s sandbox or has a huge world. Games include EVE Online, Dust 514, Destiny, Supreme Commander, series, Elder Scrolls series etc.

Other Guilds/Clans: Yes

If yes...: I always had some kind of trainer role in those games I was in a clan. I had a lot of experience and that experience I gave to my clan mates. I was also mostly the one who developed our strategies on the field during the fight.

How did you hear about EDIM?: Steam

TS3: Yes

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  11. lelmarir Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: lelmarir
    Country/Location: IT / Italy
    AvailableDays: all
    AvailableTimes: 20.00-23.00, sunday all day
    PreferredRole: miner / mining facilities builder
    OtherGaming experience: Lineage2, wow, dota2
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: not in this game
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: i like to cooperate for a common goal, and have fun with other interesting peoples
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: a SE server list
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):lelmarir

12. ajacstern Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ajacstern23
    Country/Location: America
    AvailableDays:Kinda Random
    AvailableTimes:Same as the days
    PreferredRole: I'm flexible but police/Ship Builder (Really big ones, Mining, And drones)
    OtherGaming experience: PS2,Heroes And Generals And a lot more including minecraft and STAR CITIZEN THE BEST SPACE SIM OF ALL TIME
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:A few times
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:In one I was a Leader/multitask-er and we made a really good security/police in a server on space engineers
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?:I was in the forums and I clicked on somebody's tag that happened to be EDIM
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):no sorry but I can still listen and use the chat. My teamspeak name is ajacstern.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  13. killersim Trainee Engineer

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" border="0" cellpadding="0" class="post_body"><tbody><tr><td>Posted 26/09 · Edited </td><td align="right">Reply with quote #670 </td></tr><tr id="post_date_divider_row"><td valign="top" colspan="2"><hr class="post_date_divider" size="1" /></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" class="post" valign="top" height="100%">Steam Name: AmlSeb
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053816216

Available days: Any

Available times: After 4 PM Central European Time

Preferred Role: Small/Medium Ship Builder as well as Builder for Advanced Systems (Torpedos, Loaders, Turrets, Moving defensive systems etc.)

Other Games: I play pretty much any genre as long as it´s sandbox or has a huge world. Games include EVE Online, Dust 514, Destiny, Supreme Commander, series, Elder Scrolls series etc.

If yes...: I always had some kind of trainer role in those games I was in a clan. I had a lot of experience and that experience I gave to my clan mates. I was also mostly the one who developed our strategies on the field during the fight.

How did you hear about EDIM?: Steam

TS3: Yes

Application approved your Identification number is 31548T9UV please proceed to docking port 8 and prepare for boarding.
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

14. DHR.mike Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DHRmike/
    Country/Location: Netherlands
    AvailableDays: When i am
    AvailableTimes: When i am
    PreferredRole: Any as long as its fun
    OtherGaming experience: Allot
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: allot
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: i have been admin for multiple servers, and helped develop, inshort if there worth of help i will give any help i can

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Jinx
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): yes

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
  15. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 489617J8ZH please proceed to docking port 4 and prepare for boarding.

16. Bluedrake42 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bluedrake42/
    Country/Location: USA (Kentucky)
    AvailableDays: All the time... gaming is my only and full time job.
    AvailableTimes: All the time... gaming is my only and full time job.
    PreferredRole: Anything really... preferably combat/exploration related, but I'm flexible
    OtherGaming experience: www.youtube.com/bluedrake42
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: www.youtube.com/bluedrake42
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Forums
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes

17. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 458175J8LS please proceed to docking port 5 and prepare for boarding.

18. Aurora2021 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aurora2021/
    Country/Location: [FONT= &#39]Washington State.
    AvailableDays: Varies depending on school workload and life shenanigans in general.[/FONT]
    PreferredRole: [FONT= &#39]I find that I'm pretty good at ship designing, though I do take my time and I think I can do pretty much any job needed. Perhaps a support role for a more general answer.[/FONT]
    OtherGaming experience: [FONT= &#39] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0pGtSseUCM5JJZf2hPJzQ -- this isn't all of it, I have a very large experience base consisting of anything from RTS to RPG, but you get the idea here.
    [/FONT]Have you been in a guild/clan before?: I am currently in the AJSA.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Bludrake.
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Sure? I don't understand the question.

19. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 3256841ZH please proceed to docking port 5 and prepare for boarding.

20. Asher418 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/asher418
    Country/Location: U.S.A
    AvailableDays: Saturday, Sunday, Most weekdays
    AvailableTimes: Weekdays: 2:30PM to 9:00 PM, Weekends: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Possibility of School interrupting some days)
    PreferredRole: Mining, Detailing ships.
    OtherGaming experience: I do Mil-sim in Arma 2/3. Play wide varieties of FPS Games
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I used to be part of various different PS2 Outfits, the largest one being AOD. Inside AOD I learned to value of fluent communication and patience.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Bluedrake42's Youtube/Livestream
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes

21. HelghastZZ Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: HelghastZZ

http://steamcommunity.com/id/HelghasZZ

Available days: almost eny day.

Available times: i am not god with the pm and am.. but it depends on if me or my girl uses the net.

Preferred Role: i dont realy have a rolle im 100% confident with yet, the things that i have made havent got eny feedback so i dont realy know what to improve exetra. but im always intrested in lerning more :) i think i can do almost enything :) i gues :)

Other Games:Games EvE Online, Dust 514, MAG ( Massive Action Game )

If yes...: I dont realy know what to wright here.. when i played MAG i whas with clan TG ( tacktical gaming ( one thing they realy made sure there whas that whe had to get the chain of comand inprinted in our brains ^^ ) with the clan TG i lernt how to progress as a team how to move as a unit a platoon . in other words teamwork ^^.

How did you hear about EDIM?:AmiSeb

TS3: Yes surtenly do ^^

22. TheKrazyCanuck Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006593505
    Country/Location:Canada
    AvailableDays: Almost every day
    AvailableTimes: Evenings weekdays and all day weekends
    PreferredRole: Mining and Battleship Personnel
    OtherGaming experience: ARMA 2 and 3, Project Reality, Other FPS and multiple RTS such as EU4, Victoria 2, Hearts of Iron and Total War series
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I was for a long time part of the now defunct clan GiBThis which played Project Reality and ARMA 2, I was one of their server admins for Project Reality, As of now, I am part of the Drakelings on Steam as one of their officers, I was a server admin on their Project Reality server as well.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I learned about you from Bluedrake42
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes I have it, I also have mumble, but rarely use it.

23. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 54812463TP please proceed to docking port 5 and prepare for boarding.

24. chas5511 Trainee Engineer

Link to Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013977060/

Country/Location: United States, Michigan.
    Available Days: Every day.
    Available Times: Weekdays after 4, all times on the weekend.
    Preferred Role:Unknown as I am new to Space Engineers! However I have always enjoyed RP as a manager or commander of sorts.
    Other Gaming experience: I play lots of League of Legends, Various MMO's such as EVE Online and SWTOR, I also GM a role playing game called Stars Without Number!
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes, I am an owner of one currently!
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community, and what you felt you brought to the community?: I feel i have brought multiple things to the community I run. I have organized and managed tournaments and other events for my clan for nearly two years! What I feel is my highest achievement has been is simply having a successful gaming community to call my own!
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I saw it on a livestream video on youtube as I was searching for Space Engineers role play!
    Teamspeak 3 (See above for explanation): Yes!

25. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 3164587LC please proceed to docking port 6 and prepare for boarding.

26. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 258413IN please proceed to docking port 6 and prepare for boarding.

27. tkdcoops Trainee Engineer

Hello,

Not sure how to best reach out, but trying this for now. Not looking to join your server at this time, but my faction is hosting a PVP focused server and we are looking for groups that may be able to challenge us. Thus far we have not been able to find an active enough group. We have rules in place to facilitate a functional RPG PVP server and are currently running it from instance to instance. Each 2-4 week instance plays into the next, but we have a reset and scenario change from time to time to keep the game fresh and allow for a fresh start without 'starting over'. Please let me know if you would be interested in taking part in this with your group.

Sincerely,
    TkdCoops -Fleet Admiral, SSA
    Steam Username: tkdcoops

28. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 264851RK please proceed to docking port 8 and prepare for boarding.

29. lSobey Trainee Engineer

----------APPLICATION FOR WHITE-LIST RP SERVER--------------------

Link
    to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Sobey

Country/Location: Australia/Oceania

AvailableDays: Most Weekdays after 4pm AEST due to school

AvailableTimes: Tuesday - Friday: 4pm - 10pm AEST.
    Weekend: Unknown

PreferredRole: Miner, Repairman

OtherGaming experience: Planetside2, Project Reality, Arma 2/OA/, Battlefield.
    Been playing FPS/RPG for over a decade
    and know my way around a team based game.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes, I was apart of a clan for a
    Battlefield 2 Mod called 2CD (2nd Cavalry Division) that disbanded
    over 6 months ago now, I was quite high in the ranks too. I was also apart of a community (not sure if this counts :\ ) called Drakelings
    which was run by the Porsche driving Bluedrake42

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Being apart of the

Drakelings community has taught me teamwork skills that I never
    thought were capable through online interactions as well as long-
    lasting friendships with a variety of people.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Through a friend and a live
    stream. (Bluedrake42)
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes. Best part about it =D

I really hope you take my application into consideration as I have a lot to bring to the community and will hope to stay with this group for many years to come :)

sincerely, lSobey.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  30. Othuv Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/othuv/
    Country/Location: England (Southern)
    AvailableDays: Sunday - thursday
    AvailableTimes: 3:30 PM+
    PreferredRole: Battleship Personnel
    OtherGaming experience: Arma 2/3 minecraft, sup com 1/2, many many other games
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Indeed, I have been with a few Arma communities currently with Phantactical
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Often a leader of squads (Two to Three fireteams of four people each) Generally a fun person (I think), not sure what else to write, apart from being eccentric and generally nerdy.
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Bluedrake 42
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Yes up to the latest (I think) version.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.