Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Emerald Immersion [WHITELIST] [Dedicated Survival & Creative Server] [Semi-Roleplay] [Community] [Vo

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MrKoronas, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 2315481NC please proceed to docking port 9 and prepare for boarding.

2. Ang3lsOfAnarchy Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ang3lsOfAnarchy

Country/Location: North Carolina, USA
    AvailableDays: N/A
    AvailableTimes: N/A
    PreferredRole: Jack Of All Trades
    OtherGaming experience:
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Not on Space Engineers
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Aurora2021

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  3. HiGH Burrito Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/id/yellerswagggtu
    Country/Location:eek:ops:klahoma city, Oklahoma
    AvailableDays: All week
    AvailableTimes:Mon-thur 6 PM Fri-sun Any time
    PreferredRole:Military actions
    OtherGaming experience:I play alot of different types of games
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:i am in an Arma 2 OA Unit,so Yes
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:I helped out in training people and creating the TS
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I was reffered by aurora2021
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):You talk to teammates on it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  4. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 45184231LC please proceed to docking port 9 and prepare for boarding.

5. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 64551234XJ please proceed to docking port 9 and prepare for boarding.

6. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 6251894WV please proceed to docking port 9 and prepare for boarding.

7. Al Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969378040
    Country/Location: England
    AvailableTimes: Weekday Evenings till late and Weekends
    PreferredRole: Mining/Dogsbody... until I can develop and be more useful
    OtherGaming experience: FPS, RTS, MMO... PC,PS4.... been online gaming for nearly 2 decades now!
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes; helped run various FPS clans, I also write stories on the Rome 2 TW forums
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I am a sponge, I love to learn and love to share. Ive done various things like create websites, hosts TS servers etc. But the main thing for me, is playing and having fun and making friends... I still regularly play games with guys I met online (and then at LAN) like 15+ years ago! Back then we were all fresh faced and spotty... now we have kids and nagging wifes :(
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: After purchasing Space Engineers I have been on a binge of learning, researching etc (Youtube & Forums) and saw this and really believe that although I am new, I can learn and be a part of something and contribute in a positive way. It may take some patience from people to get me there, but I hope someone out there in the vasts of the universe can help an aging Englishman ;)
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): Can always connect to TS... the only time I mute is when the wife is moaning about me not doing something or other... saves everyone else having to listen in to the Marge like drone.... (ps. My wife aint all bad) :D

Cheers,

Al

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  8. RoBBeR_W_M Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/id/robber_w_m
    Country/Location: The Netherlands

AvailableTimes: Weekday Evenings and Weekends
    PreferredRole: Building some logistical ships / fighters (working in some sort of project base).

OtherGaming experience: FPS, RTS, MMO

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes; Play some, like to support the team.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Teamplayer, tries to help and support and in FPS i am a nasty camper :X

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: 4o4 (he was searching for a good server to play on). We did play together on some servers.

Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): TS, no problem.

9. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 32154861WV please proceed to docking port 10 and prepare for boarding.

10. 4o4 Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016260474/
    Country/Location: The Netherlands

AvailableTimes: Weekday Evenings and Weekends
    PreferredRole: Building in project base.

OtherGaming experience: FPS, RTS, MMO

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes; Play some, like to support the team.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: Teamplayer, tries to help and support and in FPS i am a nasty camper :X

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: 4o4 (he was searching for a good server to play on). We did play together on some servers.

Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): TS, no problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  11. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Application approved your Identification number is 32154861EB please proceed to docking port 10 and prepare for boarding.

12. Al Trainee Engineer

Apologies, note I have edited my application to include correct link to Steam profile.

13. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

NOTE: Please join Teamspeak when you have posted your application, your application may not be looked at if you do not join Teamspeak. When you are on teamspeak make sure to contact a server admin to approve your application, we will not come looking for you.

14. Al Trainee Engineer

15. odinelite Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/id/OdinElite/
    Country/Location:US
    AvailableDays:Mostly Friday Saturday and Sunday(i play in aWOT clan so if we have tournaments i may not be available)
    AvailableTimes:(all central time)FRI:2pm-10pm SAT and SUN: 10 am-10pm
    PreferredRole:mining and or ship maintenance
    OtherGaming experience:used to play minecraft back in highschool,play all the dawn of war games allot and played allot of the old warcraft 3 creative role play games
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:never for space engineers
    If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?:
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?:random server browsing
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):yes i have and use it

16. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

17. Neonklo Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042544710
    Country/Location:Germany
    AvailableDays:Monday,Thursday, and maybe Friday
    AvailableTimes:Evenings of the days above
    PreferredRole:Something combat related
    OtherGaming experience: Day Z (Mod),Planetside 2, CS:GO and a few other games
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:No
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: Bluedrake´s Youtube Channel
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation):Yes, I have it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
  18. Lancor Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980634444/

Country/Location: Seattle, WA

Available Days: Pretty much every day

AvailableTimes: 4:00pm to 12:00pm M-F, any time on weekend

PreferredRole: For now to game in a friendly community. Maybe more after I play with the others more often.

OtherGaming experience: I Play Day Z, Rust, and am interested in Arma 2 or 3. I've been a gamer for almost 2 decades

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Not since the original Counter Strike in the early 2000's. I've hosted my own minecraft and space engineers servers though.

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I bring respect, entertainment, and creativity. I've also built a floating city in minecraft, with livestock and townsfolk. When I got bored I built a train through the nether to connect everyone's city's.
    Space engineers i've built countless ships and stations. I would consider myself an advanced builder. I really need to get my blue prints on the workshop.

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I found you online then was invited to play rust with one of your admins, MrKoronas. I enjoyed my time so much I would really like to join the space engineers server and see what it's about.

Teamspeak3: I'm already on teamspeak and am part of the server.

19. MrKoronas Apprentice Engineer

Dear space engineer,

It is with my greatest regret that we are having to put the server into a state of freeze. This means that the Faction Role-play server will be stopped for the foreseeable future. We have taken this decision because the state of multiplayer is simply not ready at this time to do what we want. Everyone is disappointed at this result and we hope that you understand that. This has been discussed at tonight’s meeting 16/10/14. In light of the meeting we are going to put up a survival server with the basics (Teleport Mod, Spawn Ship Mod, Skybox Mod) this will be maintained with a simple clean-up script when needed. We are still going to maintain a weekly meeting but this time focusing on what you, the community have created and as well as updates and other things. Tomorrow the 17/10/14 @ 7pm UTC+1 we will hold another meeting again to discuss further what we are going to do with the community for space engineers you are more than welcome to join. A download will be available for both of the old maps right up to the point of shutdown. I would also like to thank Malware for his effort in the making of the latest server, without Malware the latest server would not have been anywhere as good as it was, I ask that the community if you have the chance says thank you to him for the valiant effort that he has put into the server.

Survival V.1 2-2-2-2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Vi3DXkwG9gTi13RmZJSllhQnM/view?usp=sharing

Faction RP

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Vi3DXkwG9gdExvdTQ4RngyODA/view?usp=sharing

Thank you the community of Emerald Immersion for bring the space engineers server to this point, your efforts will not be missed and we will return when the game is ready.

Kind Regards,
    Admins of space

20. Ninja_assin23 Trainee Engineer

Steam Name: Ninja_assin23

Country/Location: Australia

Available
    Days: Any day

AvailableTimes: Weekdays are 5pm to 9pm GMT+10 and weekends the hole day.

PreferredRole: I would be a builder or miner.

OtherGaming experience: I play a variety of games but I have mostly played WarFrame, GuildWars 2, MineCraft and SpaceEngineers.

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Not one that isn't made by me and my mates.

Where
    /How did you hear about EDIM?: Bluedrake42 YouTube video.
    Teamspeak3: I have Ts3

21. minniyer Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997738306/

Country/Location: United Kingdom

AvailableDays: Most Weekdays, except Saturday and Sunday

AvailableTimes: Weekdays morning until 3pm Uk time, and evenings from 9-9:30pm until when i get tired so 00:00

PreferredRole: I'm not fussed what my role is

OtherGaming experience: I have alot of games... main ones i play are: ArmA3, ETS2 (including MP),Heroes and Generals, Kerbal space program and Prepar3d V2

Have you been in a guild/clan before?: Yes

If you answered yes to the above question, please give a brief summary of the things you achieved as being a member of the community,and what you felt you brought to the community?: I'm currently also in a ArmA3 Community which bases itself around Tactical Realism using proper tactics and a chain of command when in game, also i was a leader of a clan a while ago on a game called LFS, which is a racing game and i looked after recruitment for the clan

Where/How did you hear about EDIM?: I first heard about EDIM a while ago and joined EDIM when the Space Engineers server was first launched, im recreating this application because i want to start playing Space Engineers again

Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): I have Teamspeak, and already have it bookmarked from last time i was on

22. MrSparkles Trainee Engineer

Link to SteamAccount:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067977558
    Country/Location:Australia
    AvailableDays:monday-friday
    AvailableTimes:8-3
    PreferredRole:miner
    OtherGaming experience:warframe,minecraft
    Have you been in a guild/clan before?:no
    Where/How did you hear about EDIM?:Space engineers website
    Teamspeak3(See above for explanation): I have TS3

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.