Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Error in Server Log

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by C0bra_2056, Dec 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. C0bra_2056 Trainee Engineer

Hey guys,

quick to the problem.

I am hosting the server for me and my friends with serveral mods.
    After starting the server and creating a new world (deleted the old save), i receive following error every few seconds in the log:

GameAnalyticsSDK.Net.Logging.GALogger Warning/GameAnalytics: Event queue: Failed to send events.

I dont know how to handle this error or what it means.
    Aswell everybody who is playing on the server gets for a very long time (several minutes) the "streaming loading circle".

I hope somebody experienced the error already and knows how to handle this error or somebody knows what it means.

Thanks in advance
    C0bra_2056

2. Muttly (Muttly's Pirates) Trainee Engineer

Full server log from start up too running where the first occurence of the error happens and little more info on your server set up i,e is it on a VM a full dedi or home etc Would be helpfull.

3. C0bra_2056 Trainee Engineer

Here the normal Log from the console itself

Normally the error starts immediately after "Loading last session...", but not this time.

Edit: and its hosted on gamerzfactory.de, probally a VM.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  4. Muttly (Muttly's Pirates) Trainee Engineer

Crikey thats alot of mod errors, i couldn't even begin to give a simple answer with so many broken mods running but i would suggest starting with disabling the AI and exploration mod, after that youll just have to disable them one by one to find the culprit.

5. C0bra_2056 Trainee Engineer

Disabling AI ? what do you mean by that ?

Ok then i will disable exploration mod :/ on the old savegame it worked flawlessly

6. Haruhi_YT Trainee Engineer

Month bump. Did you find a solution to this rare issue? Currently having the exact same problem, for seemingly no reason. Both on vanilla and modded.

7. Invader272 Trainee Engineer

having this error too, vanilla and modded alike

8. Haruhi_YT Trainee Engineer

Okay, when I started the server today I played for a while, it crashed, and afterwards I restarted the server and got THIS message.

So yeah, seems it's gone now. Not spamming console anymore.
    Log is giving me nothing conclusive, but here's the log if anyone is interested in looking.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.