Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Events per Update Stutter issues

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Lithorn, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lithorn Trainee Engineer

Our server has about 52 mods, most I've personally used/seen on other servers that have had no issues. Our server seems to be suffering from intermittiant Event spam which causes everyone to stutter a great deal, and often lowers the sim speed.

I've been watching the console, and even used the SE Extender Debug mode, but I just can't get enough information to attempt fixing this short of loading each mod one by one.

I would like to invite the Devs if they have the time (I know you are busy), to assist us with this matter. Or if you know of another way to get deeper information about what exactly is running that would help alot.

All we currently know is that Events per goes from 1-10, upwards to about 1000, which makes the stuttering go wild. We know its not SCRIPTS doing it, as turning them off/Having them off still produces the issue.

We don't have any "Active" mods per say, short of a few that alter base objects for peformance, like Light Glare, Bullet speed, Ship speed. Everything else must be built to be used.

There is almost no floating objects, or run amok stations/ships. The commonly used items are Az's modpack which has been fine. The game runs fine for all of maybe 30 mins before the Events goes wild.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.