Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Everything vibrates

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lastin, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lastin Trainee Engineer

After playing the game for few hours, saving it and loading saves couple of times blocks started "vibrating".
    Ship just shakes for no apparent reason, whether it's moving or not.
    I tried creating new ship and added few blocks to the new one, but shaking is still there.
    When I create new world everything is smooth.
    Ship is around 4,300,000 kg and shaking stared after few hours of travelling into universe.

off-topic: when do I know if I reached limit of the space? SE Wiki says maps are 50x50x50km, but how do I check coordinates?

2. majorcyto Trainee Engineer

You probably went past limit, the sector border is off at the moment, so you can go way further than your supposed to. But Dev already confirmed that will be fixed.

3. Kane Junior Engineer

You for sure went past 50k+ in space. There is no in game coords the saves and even change them back to smaller values.

More info about the 50x50x50 here: http://forums.keenswh.com/post/how-big-is-the-world-im-told-50x50x50-km-6579671

4. Lastin Trainee Engineer

Makes sense, thanks for quick answer.

5. smoker93 Apprentice Engineer

The jetback activates if there is no gravity.
    If you want you can hide a gravgen inside your big ship so it pulls you to where your ship is going this way when you jump out you can "fall" next to your ship. but you will end up accelerating enough that you escape your ship. (i have not tested this but i am using theoretical physics to calculate this)

(does not work in fighters)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.