Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Full Piston Door

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Neil Kennan, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Neil Kennan Trainee Engineer

2. Ralirashi Apprentice Engineer

That is the worst recording i've seen in a while....Either put your camera on a stand, get a proper angle and then start shooting, or use Fraps/whatever...
    And as for the idea itself...why?

3. AedanXaelan Apprentice Engineer

This is a hilarious video in multiple ways. :)

4. carnivore Apprentice Engineer

5. Neil Kennan Trainee Engineer

Blast door keeped ripping apart the pistons so i thought use the pistons instead:rolleyes:

6. JWA8402 Trainee Engineer

Ripping them apart? How are you using them? I think it looks pretty cool. Too bad we cant use fighter blocks on a large ship; you could make a awesome jail cell.

7. Neil Kennan Trainee Engineer

Well JWA8402 maybe am putting them together wrong not to sure but th jail idea sounds good for the inside of my base:comp:

8. erdrik Apprentice Engineer

Probly not that resistant to collision or damage, but it does save space.
    No need to worry about where the door is held while in the open position.

9. David Halston Apprentice Engineer

You can in fact use fighter blocks on large ship using the small rotor head to large rotor connector but it is extremely unstable to use on ships. I made a kick ass bomber and i had to use landing gears to secure the smaller bit together. Still pretty awesome

10. roguelycan Apprentice Engineer

I would recommend Fraps or Open broadcaster to record videos. Easier than using a hand cam and much better quality.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.