Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

FUR-TEC Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by TheFurNinja, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Welcome to the FUR-TEC Recruitment Page! Please keep this to a diplomatic and recruitment based discussion please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

About Us...

We build ships, mostly Warships (Ships that partake in warfare, not necessarily fighting ships). We aim to build a strong military and are very Milito-centric
    (made up word from me) view of things. We also do want to build Civilian ships, but those are not on high priority for us at the moment and are put on the back burner. You are free to use all of our ships with (Bis) on their names, if you would like an official ship from us click the link below!

Our core values are
    1.) To make Quality Crafts
    2.) To Work together for the common goal.

3.) To strive to do the best in all we do!
    4.) The Promotion of Tolerance to all

Our Goals...
    • To have one of the Strongest Military Forces in-game. We will either achieve this by force, or by Diplomatic Relations with other Factions.
    • To Build the best Warships, Fighters, and Bombers this game has to offer!
    • <strong>To have a Community that is not based on fear or force. But by respect of the common man not based on your fandom, race, age, or gender.</strong>

About Recruitment

We are currently Recruiting all who wish to be part of our mission. Furry or not.
    If you wish to join, click the Link Relating to Recruitment below in my Signature!

What we expect out of you.
    • Mature, non malicious people that only want a good time!
    • We expect our personnel to follow orders when given, we aim to have a very strong command structure and will not tolerate disobedience.
    • We don't expect you to build ships for us, but when the time comes Everyone will be part of the effort.
    • We don't expect any sort of skills out of you. We will help train you and find what you are good at!:D
    What you should expect out of us.
    • Expect well chosen officers. Hand picked out of our group to be leaders, we only choose the best.
    • Expect a Warm and Welcome Community
    • Expect a well oiled (though currently on standby) Military that already has many veteran members.
    • Expect that we will have hard work from us for the cause. Everyone has their part to do!
    • Expect that your input will be taken into account, and that anybodies ideas are worth something great!
    • Expect a hard fought party after the battle! :D
    Why Join FUR-TEC?

1.There is a place for everyone, a job for everyone to do. We have three Departments...
    • The Department of Business (Trading, Export, Mining, Production of War Goods, Diplomacy, and law within the faction)
    • The Department of Warfare (Where we make our military desicions) [Is split into Mobile/Stationary Divisions].
    • The Department of Engineering (Designs Vehicles and Weapons for the other two Departments) [Split Into Military/Civil, further into Big/Small, and finally into Advanced/Contemporary]
    2. Community, FUR-TEC strives to make a community worth being part of. We do our best to keep everyone happy and the morale high! We accept people of any age, any background. Any person who properly respects their commanding officer and wants to help the cause is welcome!

3. Teamwork, many FUR-TEC members are hardened combatants, strategists, and engineers from other games. We focus on bringing our skills together and using our strengths to fill in the gaps of one another's weaknesses.

Our current openings include...

(Big Jobs)
    • Leader of the Warfare Department.
    • Leader of the Business Department.

(Middle Jobs/ Military)
    • Leader of the 1st Mobile Fleet.
    • Leader of the 1st Stationary Fleet.

(Middle Jobs/Engineering)

• Leader of Military Engineering.
    • Leader of Civil Engineering.

(Low End Jobs, Always Open)

• Pilots.
    • Miners.
    • Squadron Leaders.
    • Flight Leaders. (4 Flights a Squadron)
    • Section Leaders. (Specific Parts of a Fleet)
    • Sub-Section Leaders (3 Per Section)
    If you have any Questions about...

• Recruitment
    • Political Matters
    • <strong>Promotions</strong>
    • <strong><strong>If you would like to report one of our members</strong></strong>
    • <strong><strong><strong>or about FUR-TEC in general. Go ahead and PM me!</strong></strong></strong>
    Political Section

Use this chart to keep track of our political status!
    http://www.spaceengineerswiki.com/Diplomacy

PM Me here if you want to make an Alliance, make a Treaty, or Declare War!

FUR-TEC Can also work for YOU! We can work as a mercenary force and promise to help aid you in defense or offense!

"The only way from here is up! FUR-TECal!"

2. Fab Apprentice Engineer

I laughed, but I don't know why

maybe it's an impossible task?

3. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Its a hard and uphill battle, but its one worth fighting for! :D.
    I hope someday people can move out of their safe little "shell" of hatred and fear and come into the new (and sometimes scary) world of tolerance. Maybe they will find something about themselves!
    People fear things new or different, because they fear it will outcast them to be associated with said new thing. But the world is changing! We are slowly realizing there is nothing to fear, and that people are people no matter what they call themselves by. And even if you don't believe the same things, you can at least respect their belief and carry on.

4. Lord Commissar Junior Engineer

mixing warhammer 40k and furries is like oil and water. as a commissar, i am sworn to destroy your kind for teh emprah ;)

as a real life person though, i can accept that you have an opinion and like different things. so no hating there

honestly though, i feel people of all groups would do better if they didn't try to promote their own acceptance, but simply expressed themselves. haters will hate, that's how the internet works. but if you promote acceptance of your kind, you in that very same process alienate yourself as a separate group of people

5. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

haven't thought of it that way before! But we kinda are our own group of people, even though we still are people.
    Just because were different doesn't mean were bad is what I'm trying to preach. That though we are different doesn't mean we cant work together for a common goal. Its a little idealistic, isn't it?

6. tcezar Trainee Engineer

But in warhammer universe, there is no opinion, only the emprah's will
    PURGE THE UNCLEAN

just kidding

I like to see groups with themes, rather to see only 'myname companies' (don't hate, I like original material with a story behind too)

But I would be happy to see more Groups of EVE, Starwars, Starcraft, Halo etc.

7. bacondeity Apprentice Engineer

If I remember correctly, there was a big anti-furry post recently. :I

Oh well, good luck with your faction.

8. SovereignVis Trainee Engineer

I saw that post, are you the guys that were asking for fur suits? I don't think you would be able to survive in space for very long if you were wearing a fur suit and not a space suit.
    So what if this --->
    were to happen?
    I bet you would be wishing you had your space suit on. :rolleyes:

9. jamagh Apprentice Engineer

Furries hmm? I like the idea.

10. Fab Apprentice Engineer

I laughed once again.

And It wasn't me.

I would never do that, that's very weird.

11. Caesar15 Apprentice Engineer

Making a furry specific group only singles you out more. Good luck to you.

12. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Let me clarify "We are currently Recruiting all who wish to be part of our mission. Furry or not."

We are accepting everybody who supports the cause of tolerance.

13. Gentry Senior Engineer

please don't be one of those groups that compare furry rights to LGBT issues because that is just downright offensive

14. BlankWarningsign Apprentice Engineer

The good news is that the big "Anti-Furry" post that went up a few days ago was Locked by our good Mods =^_^=

Best Wishes FUR-TEC! I'm a freelance Civilian Ship builder. In my group I am a well known Weapons Maker (Especially in Minecraft) but in Space Engineers I love civilian designs, they are challenging.

Also I can't wait for Tanks in War Thunder (WOOOOO!!)

15. BlankWarningsign Apprentice Engineer

P.S. Love the FUR-TEC logo, very clever!

16. BlankWarningsign Apprentice Engineer

ALSO unrelated

TheFurNinja... your avatar image is... Squished...

As a symbol of good-will between a "normal" person (&lt;-- haha... sure, if you say so Blank) and the Furries who are here to stay in the Space Engineer community.

[​IMG]

BAM!!! Use This as your avatar and it won't be squished =^_^= (Aspect Ratio 300x300px)

17. Pyroslav Trainee Engineer

I dont know why this beatiful game attracts so many of you freaks.

18. Amancalledme Apprentice Engineer

But... the furryness

19. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Thanks! I noticed it was squished, but didnt really care. I shall fix it now!

"I dont know why this beatiful game attracts so many of you freaks."- i can say the same for you, stop using such a judgmental tone. Its fine if you don't believe the same things I do. But I am not your enemy, there is no reason to use such a tone.

20. Fab Apprentice Engineer

Speaking as the account male owner,

What the f# is your problem, You just came to thread and said that bull#, If you want to just hate the furry fandom, or every other fetish/fandom, create a thread like the Anti-Furry league/legion/whatever

"freaks" isn't a adequate word for the situation, If you just came to hate, you are doing your job in great quality.

Just ignore this thread and anything related to furries for all of your life, nobody wants to read your bull#.

You can't just tell that being a furry is oposing religious afirmatives and fact, or just say "Furrys are freaks because they are different, they don't meet the standards to be part of our community"

chill out.

21. Balkor Wolf Trainee Engineer

Because we like to ruin your fun!

I jokes, I think you will find furries are everywhere and is a growing fandom. As hard as it may be to believe but we are actually humans, and thus enjoy many activities in life that includes games. If anything, because of the generally creativeness of the fandom, it could be that creative sandbox games are more attractive to us than 'Normal' games played by 'Normal' people.

Back to the topic

Recently joined up with these guys and theyre as great as most of the community found within SE (Despite how unfortunately not everyone can be so open minded to what people enjoy.) We are completely open to both non furries and furries alike, we aren't trying to start some furry faction to fight off everyone else, we just simply want to play with other people who enjoy the game and build some spaceships to explode.

22. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Hey hey, there is no need to point fingers and tell people what to do. I do agree with you that if you see something you dont like, you have the option of just leaving it alone. But you should also must be able to keep your own cool in the face of such criticism.

23. Pyroslav Trainee Engineer

You get so easily upset. "because they are different", being a furry is as retarded as believing in god, there is no "difference hate" just cringe. Please educate me - why did you choose this lifestyle, Id like to know, pretty please.

24. BlankWarningsign Apprentice Engineer

"Please educate me - why did you choose this lifestyle, Id like to know, pretty please."

Seriously? If you ever cared for 2 minutes about who Furries are and what makes them tick, you would have already done research on them and attempt to understand them on your own time.

Lurk More or Lern2TrollHardr

25. Pyroslav Trainee Engineer

You just ruined all the fun.

26. Fab Apprentice Engineer

You didn't gave up?

I don't use this account much - most of this account is in power of my sister.

And now you are starting a religious war, was that even necessary

27. Gentry Senior Engineer

I don't think account sharing is allowed.

28. RedPhoenix Moderator

If you guys wont stop behaving like dicks I will cut some people down.

29. SovereignVis Trainee Engineer

Well, you have to have some reason for going to war. I would like to see 2 sides both build a fleet and then slug it out. :) And seeing a ship blow up and watching a bunch of people in fur suits just go flying off into space would be pretty funny to see. :woot:

30. Jakejud Apprentice Engineer

I think i have the perfect story to Bring everyone together on this furry or not. Just stay with me and I'm sure you will come of of this thread with a little more understanding of life and how we all live together.
    Ok so , Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. First class, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.