Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

FUR-TEC Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by TheFurNinja, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Ammo? looks like it wouldnt last long. Also looks very Un-Maneuverable, awkward and expensive

2. Fab Apprentice Engineer

That cube can't be reloaded, i'm pretty sure there will be ammo in the future.

3. KriegsMeister Apprentice Engineer

I am looking forward to blasting the hulls and singeing the hair of the Furry fleet. The Galaxy must be cleansed of all non-white-christian-males.

I only joke, I welcome and embrace and kill all ppl equally with my machineguns and rockets

4. Gentry Senior Engineer

most furries are white males :p

5. Fab Apprentice Engineer

that aint gonna be easy

6. Caesar15 Apprentice Engineer

Depends whether or not you keep modern art as your design objectives.

7. Fab Apprentice Engineer

The ship looked bland so...

8. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

AHEM! Wtf is a furry? Is it like a carebear? (eve online term)

9. bacondeity Apprentice Engineer

I hate cube designs. gg on the creativity...

10. Gentry Senior Engineer

a subculture where people roleplay anthropomorphic characters

11. Fab Apprentice Engineer

Better explanation,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

Don't trust everything you see on wikipedia.

12. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

13. atlervetok Trainee Engineer

uhm i would like to take up arms for fur-tec, not one myself but freedom to you!
    i offer the arachnid light bomber
    [​IMG]

14. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Well, our only real requirements are simple things like being polite and respectful. That's about it for now. Unless you want to be a soldier or a pilot. Where the above rules apply, as well as strict discipline on the battlefeild

15. Replic TuaniOne Apprentice Engineer

Good thing the hating is not getting to a point of rage :)

Good luck with recruiting :) I saw you invited me too, but I have my own group / clan, so that's why I denied it ^^
    We always could make a friends / alliance thing if you like?

16. Balkor Wolf Trainee Engineer

Highly recommend people watch this if they want to get a better understanding of furries.

17. davesoft Apprentice Engineer

I know of furries, hence I dare not click play..

It's just a subculture, yknow real people in the real world are committing real horrors. Leave the daydreamers to their daydreams.

Bronies, however.....

18. Caesar15 Apprentice Engineer

I consider Furries a lot more odd than Bronies. If you want to go into detail than simple.

Based on how bronies claim they are, it's easy to assume the majority of them watch My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. Yes the show if for girls, but according to them it has some "manly elements". So based off of this we can Bronies are older males who watch a show intended for girls. Furries on the other hand like anthropologic animals. The majority of them don't "yiff" so I won't bring that up because then that would force me to bring up the "clop" about bronies.

19. PlaZmaButter Apprentice Engineer

I don't normally mind furries... but when they go out of their way to make sure people know that they are one and they base EVERY SINGLE THING THEY DO on it, it gets old.
    Same with bronies. But whenever you get into a fandom you go through an insanely cancerous stage like what I've described above. Most people will deny knowing you... etc.
    Most people I know don't know I watch MLP...

20. Caesar15 Apprentice Engineer

I think it makes it worse when people put it in their profile pictures and avatars too. Hence why I have Atticus Finch over Twilight Sparkle in my Avatar.

21. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

Oh.... I don't usually knock peoples thing.

But.... Is it just me or is that dumb?

22. PlaZmaButter Apprentice Engineer

@Ceaser
    Something as little as a profile picture (Unless it's like... your personal facebook, with your family and friends... I mean, I won't just but... come on.) can't hurt...
    Besides... I like guns. I like guns more than I like ponies.
    Why not both?

23. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

You and a bunch of other people. What we do in our free time and what you do in your free time differ. Its a separate world that is nearly pure of hatred, that is one of the big things for us. This and other "fringe" fandoms like the bronies get alot of flak because of their differences with the "general populous". But we stand and hold proud to it because this very good sense of community.

We are a physical representation of some of the best humanity has to offer when it comes to good intentions. Us, the other fringe fandoms, and the people who really just leave us alone (not necessarily people who agree with what we believe.) are some of the more advanced humans on the planet and represent a shift in human mentality towards a brighter future for us all.

24. Gentry Senior Engineer

if people who obsess over children cartoons or pretend to be animals really what it means to be an 'advanced human' then my god

being a rabid fan over anything isn't good and certainly doesn't hallmark human progress

25. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

I was talking about a community aspect of our fandoms. Not what we believe in.

We believe what we want and you can choose to agree or disagree, just don't go starting up any fights. I tired of the arguments in here.

This thread is for diplomatic and recruitment reasons. I would like to keep it that way.

26. SaturaxCZ Senior Engineer

It have scientific basic, experiments combine humans and animals, becose a lot of animals have beter abilities then humans, or beter survival rate. ( specialy for space enviroment, throught this kind of experiments was forbiden ) I dont see much diference ( except posible visual change + it was not compatible ), from normal changing/selecting human DNA and give beter abilitis to children ( was forbiden too )

+ Im prety sure you got warning from moderator Gentry about this topic. So if you dont like it ignore it ?

I dont see reason why visualy change humans. ( im not agains furys, but alien races and player models will stay human like at basic game )

27. Gentry Senior Engineer

I wasn't starting fights, I just thought your little argument was absolute tosh and felt like pointing it out.

28. Gentry Senior Engineer

I didn't, but if it was true why are you also ignoring it?

29. Skeloton Master Engineer

Ah flamebaiting as usual....let the furry have his fun and move on.

30. Gentry Senior Engineer

I just liked how he implied that everyone who doesn't like the furryfandom are degenerates

"oh no don't start arguments pls"

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.