Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

FUR-TEC Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by TheFurNinja, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. PlaZmaButter Apprentice Engineer

"People who obsess over childrens cartoons"
    Can we, maybe. Not? For once, please.

2. Gentry Senior Engineer

But that is the street definition of a fandom, especially one over a children's cartoon.

3. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

I am sorry I might not have typed it as clearly as one could have. But I believe I stated that those who leave us be and go on their merry way and dont judge us are part of this more advanced society

"Us, the other fringe fandoms, and the people who really just leave us alone (not necessarily people who agree with what we believe.)"

4. Gentry Senior Engineer

Banning Criticism isn't the sign of a advanced society at all.

But this has ran its course.

Good luck with Fur-Tec'ing.

5. Caesar15 Apprentice Engineer

The only reason this thread has 7 pages is because of arguing over furries and such. Like I said on the first page, making a group that has the basis of furries only serves to make them more alienated from the normal community.

6. PlaZmaButter Apprentice Engineer

This isn't worth arguing about, as much as I'd like to.
    I'mma just play arma.

7. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

I was never banning your criticism, just stating that this is a diplomatic thread for business purposes only, we can have a huge debate elsewhere about our petty beliefs.

8. tsc0308 Trainee Engineer

It was a mistake to make the furry fandom the primary 'thing' about this faction. The thread is evidence enough of why it was a bad idea.

Good luck in your endeavours though.

9. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

We knew what we were getting into, we've had to do this before. :rolleyes:

Thanks, good luck to you as well!:D

10. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

To each their own. I wish Fur-Tec luck.

11. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

-snip (i dont even know how that happened)

12. PLPM Junior Engineer

Where do I sign? anyways, If you ever need 100% made for combat ships tell me... My most recent creation is about 20.000.000 kg with 46 to-be emplacements for turrets (player controlled ones), an opened hangar at the bottom of the ship with space for over 20 fighters... 0 m/s to 104 in about 10 seconds (though I might be wrong)

but it lacks its area designation paint in the interiors.

does it sound appropiate enough?

PLPM

13. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

IF you want to join just go ahead and click the link in my signature!:D

Seems like a very good ship, but also sounds expensive. We have a place for engineers with that style of thinking (thats also my style of thinking)

14. Fab Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    ACCEPT OUR PRESENCE​

15. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Added some uber kool photos to the Banner! Goto the first page to check em out!

16. Grim Apprentice Engineer

I don't understand why there was/is an argument over the furries. Someone likes something you don't, big whoop. It isn't a big deal. Put your time to good use.

17. SovereignVis Trainee Engineer

Yeah... this got really weird and, gross. Very different from what I was thinking. I see many reasons why there was an anti-furry thread made now. >_<
    Well I hope someone uploads videos of the anti-furries and furries blowing up each others ships in a major space battle. Would like to see how that war turns out. :rolleyes:

18. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Judging by I havent seen a single one of their ships it might just mean that there wont:bawl:

19. Grim Apprentice Engineer

Or they're hiding them from you. Nobody has seen my ships, I get an element of surprise :D

20. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Most of my ships are hidden too. The ones we allow you to download are our export versions (nowhere near as advanced as what we have available). :sneaky:

We aim to win the "war"
    Which funny enough its basically the coldwar right now, everybody building up forces untill the day of judgement appears. Where everyone might have a cool space battle, or we will decide its not worth it to fight another large faction and go about our buisness

21. Grim Apprentice Engineer

I'll come in and kill you warring people. Fighting isn't nice.

22. Fab Apprentice Engineer

Is that a joke?

brb making giant chainsaw

23. Caesar15 Apprentice Engineer

That's a unnecessarily bold statement, they aren't obvious you know.

24. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

I believe it when I see it, I haven't seen a group outta them. There might be Anti-Furries out there, but I'm not expecting much from them in terms of organization.

And believe me, I have met plenty when I was playing WT, they generally came from homophobic, vulgar, and otherwise unpleasant groups and were very lacking in terms of discipline and organization (meaning they got shot down a lot by the likes of us).

Lemme repeat that (since some people dont read everything and completely overreact) generally they came from groups of that nature. I have met a few good pilots (flying alone) with this sorta mentality, and I respect them, because we actually had a good conversation, and held to their beliefs.

I am yet to see, and so I will not make any sort of judgement calls on their strength.

If any of you can prove to me that they are building a military and gaining strength. Please report that to us, I would like to (for once) have a challenge from them.

25. Grim Apprentice Engineer

I have a Dr. Hammersawmissilegun Professor Miner, I am not afraid!

26. Fab Apprentice Engineer

Inactivity~~~

27. DarkGhost Junior Engineer

The leader is far from being inactive, don't worry. And that wasn't really needed to post JUST to bump a thread ... On most forums, that would lead to a warn. :eek:ops:

28. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

lol, im just quiet.
    People will know us when we get dedicated servers.

29. PLPM Junior Engineer

MUAHAHA... so we got anti-furries on the west, geology department on the east and star-trekies right ahead. we expect the geology department to be just mining so they should be open for attack... what do you guys say?

30. DarkGhost Junior Engineer

Whatever happens, the wiki alliance formed by Rhine and me will watch this from far away while eating cookies. Have fun fighting each other. :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.