Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Graphical Issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TheHooded1, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TheHooded1 Trainee Engineer

2. WraithLeader1 Apprentice Engineer

@TheHooded1

To display images on the Forums it's better to use use: https://postimages.org/
    That way it makes it easier and we don't have to go to each link. :)

It's also good to post your system specs, and game settings.

3. TheHooded1 Trainee Engineer

SYS Spec: Asus M series
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 750Ti 2gb
    CPU:I7 8core 3.40GHZ
    RAM: 16GB
    MEM: 2TB + D drive 650MB

Not sure what else to give here but I know my PC is more than capable to handle this game with high settings, only bloom has caused me server FPS loss down to 20 or so, that is turned off along with another setting only thing on in that menu is ambeint occlusion. This issue has been present since the new update of the overhaul and is still ongoing with lengthy plays, happens every 2 hours or so. I also apologize for the way I put the images I could not find where steam had put the screenshots in my file system even when I traced it to the set location but I have found where it is now in a totally different folder (don't know why), sorry for the inconvenience.
    --- Automerge ---
    I would also like to know when is the resetting of the offset on the lights going to be fixed?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.