Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Heck. YES.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lrj52, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lrj52 Apprentice Engineer

Oh my god, this looks like what I was hoping minecraft would one day be... BUT KEEN STYLE!

Will insta buy when its out on steam :D

2. Johnny Depth Apprentice Engineer

Hell yeah dude! I can't hardly wait for news of an early access release date for Steam.

3. muffins Trainee Engineer

Will instana-buy here to!

I've actually been hoping they did something like this for ages. As someone who plays a lot of voxel based building/survival games it has been obvious to me that Keen have the best voxel based building/mining game engine out there. Medieval Engineers is going to be wildly popular!

4. Warki Trainee Engineer

same here :D

5. Textor Junior Engineer

Here I thought, "Hm, I have Life is Feudal for Medieval gameplay, and Space Engineers for space gameplay." Now that poor LiF is going to get shelved (in my collection) for a while when this comes out, because it can't compete with what I saw in that trailer.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
  6. Thalion Apprentice Engineer

It looks very nice and seems promising. I'm pretty exited, but also sceptical. How is this going to be? I'm sure there are more people out here for shouting "player customization" and "roleplay features" as in Space Engineers. And i don't mean skills and levels with roleplay features.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.