Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Help with dedicated server Crash at VRage.Compiler.IlChecker..cctor

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by CatMan, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. CatMan Trainee Engineer

Hello all,
    I am trying to get a dedicated server running again, however I keep running into this error. I am running the server on a dedicated box. The error always starts with:
    Code:
    Could not find environment item definition for MyObjectBuilder_DestroyableItems/SnowFoliagexxxxx
    I have tried downloading a fresh server zip and starting a clean game, no mods.

Here is the server log pastebin for easy reading:

2. CatMan Trainee Engineer

Has anyone else run into this?

3. CptTwinkie Master Engineer

This is a known bug related to some issues with Microsoft's .NET Framework. There is a hotfix rollup available from Microsoft that repairs and updates .NET.

You can acquire the patch at https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/kb/3120241

4. Dga8705 Trainee Engineer

I am having this issue as well with the missing texture for snow foliage, and I already have the .NET hotfix that you posted. It keeps crashing my dedicated server.

5. CptTwinkie Master Engineer

the error wasn't the snow foliage. There was crash at VRage.Compiler.IlChecker..cctor. That's what the .NET fixes. The SnowFoliage is harmless

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.