Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

High Ranked Server: Velkuri Nebula Sector, RP, PVP (with safe zones)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by KANIN MANNEN, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. KANIN MANNEN Trainee Engineer

Hello everyone!

First, i am not an admin of this server nor the owner. However i am a moderator that seeks players who find the following appealing.

• Very friendly and helpful players which will help you if you need anything.
    • Server has 99% uptime with daily reboots to keep it uploaded and well
    • An RP storyline with events any player can participate in
    • Custom NPC ships
    • PVP (with safezones) Meaning that factions are able to recieve a special beacon which makes the position a safe zone with 2KM radius. So that you have a chance to build up an armada to fight with (or if you just like to build in peace).
    • Friendly, active and fair admins.
    • Several, but not too many well balanced mods such as Chat History, Okim weapons mod and others.
    • Whitelist, therefor no greifers.
    • A forum (listed below) for any updates,issues and news about the server so that none is left in the dark. (excuse the pun)
    • Good and steady sim-speed
    Noob or not, this is a server for everyone. Arent we all out after having a good time? Then come over here and enjoy the game with us! :pbjt:

http://space-engineers.com/server/13518/

Best regards,
    Kaninmannen

2. KANIN MANNEN Trainee Engineer

Whitelist if off for now

3. mecra Apprentice Engineer

How many people on average do you have playing at any one time?

4. KANIN MANNEN Trainee Engineer

Since we recently did a reconstruction on the map and some mods, there usually is 0-2 people online, since some of the usual players are off for beeing occupied irl.

Best Regards

5. HurricaneGirl Apprentice Engineer

Hi folks!
    We used to have 8-10 players regularly logged in to the server, but lately some of those people have moved on. It's understandable, new games, new interests and life in general do happen.

I've removed the whitelist because I would like to invite people to come check us out and if they like what they see, then stick around. We have an opt-out PVP/safe zone system that has worked very well thusfar. Griefers are few and far between, but they do happen, but our admins are ever vigilant, and justice is swift. ;) Dedicated (or very lucky) players get an opportunity to help the server evolve by finding hidden Archives with information for unlocking new mods! I believe in allowing the players (that's you guys) determine the direction the server goes! Please don't be put off by the 50km server size, it's moddable too! ;)

Please feel free to come check us out, or ask questions or suggest what we might improve! :D

6. HurricaneGirl Apprentice Engineer

Chapter 03 of the Velkuri Saga is coming (we're waiting on planets) and we're currently getting ideas and opinions for mods and server settings to include. Want your voice heard in having a server that you can enjoy? Come join us!!

7. Braxbro Junior Engineer

Hmm...
    No idea.

Try the popular ones. Sage Thrusters are ok... DBmods are good, Mexpex is good too. I'll play no matter what.

8. HurricaneGirl Apprentice Engineer

Quite possibly the best thing any man has ever said to me. LOL

I prefer non-game mechanic affecting mods for the most part, but as stated above, I do let the players have their say. :) That being said, I AM considering MexPex's mega drill to replace the one we're using in the upcoming overhaul.

The downside of all this though, is that I wanted to keep the number of mods our server used below 20, but there's just too much pretty stuff out there!!

9. HurricaneGirl Apprentice Engineer

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  10. SidDark Trainee Engineer

This link does not work.

I'm new to SE and considering jumping on a server to see what MP is like.

11. HurricaneGirl Apprentice Engineer

Should be fixed

12. HurricaneGirl Apprentice Engineer

The various explorers of the Velkuri Nebula are beginning too pack up in preparation to move on to the suspected location of the Kohl'ny home planet.

There is one clue still missing, however and it is thought to be locked away in the databank of the last missing Archive Satellite.

The hunt is on! The one who retrieves this last puzzle piece will receive a prize! (See our forum for details.)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.