Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

How do you copy ships and things?

Discussion in 'General' started by jamagh, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. jamagh Apprentice Engineer

How do you copy the ships? Is there a way to highlight the ship? Or just put the target thing on it and hit ctrl+c? I can't find a thread on that.

2. WarWyvern Trainee Engineer

Yeah, just point the crosshairs at the target and press ctrl+c. If you're close enough, you'll get a copy of the ship or station and can left click to place it. Hope this helps.

3. Spaceballs Trainee Engineer

You move your cross hair over an object, and use ctrl+ c, or crtl + x to delete, ctrl + v to paste, you must be close enough. You can also copy something in one world and paste it into a different one.

4. jamagh Apprentice Engineer

That is great news! I was hoping it was something simple. Was unable to see for myself earlier.

5. RSphil Trainee Engineer

though if it is a large ship it may crash the game lol. i tried to copy my carrier and my game had a Heart attack lol

6. enkar Apprentice Engineer

Yeah same when i copied my battlestar... the game freezed for like one minute to make it apear in paste menu, and another 2 minute to be paste...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.