Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

How to add arguments to dedicated server config.xml

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SpectreG4, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SpectreG4 Trainee Engineer

There is a atmosphere/drag/reentry mod that I love, but we are wanting to turn off the heat damage. Since it is a dedicated server, the mod says the commands do not work in chat and must be executed within the .xml. However, I do not know how to add anything to the .xml.

I don't understand how to add to the XML file to turn off the heat damage as indicated: "Server's settings will only sync with the client when the client connects. If you change the servers setting using a slash command have your friends reconnect to the game. You can modify the xml file for dedicated servers to change settings. Admin slash commands will not work on dedicated servers. "

Possible option?

Code:
      </Mods>
      <GroupID>***</GroupID>
      <ServerName>****</ServerName>
      <WorldName>*****</WorldName>
      <PauseGameWhenEmpty>true</PauseGameWhenEmpty>
      <IgnoreLastSession>false</IgnoreLastSession>
    /drag-heat off
    The command in question is /drag-heat off. I need to be able to run this command on the server, and the mods webpage says to insert it into the server .xml.

2. CptTwinkie Master Engineer

wrong forum. try modding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.