Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

how to play with friends

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Albert1, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Albert1 Trainee Engineer

Me and my younger brother just got "Space Engineers" for Christmas. We wanted to play together, so I started a new map for us to play in (Solar system in custom game) but when we spawn in we land in different loacations. Is there any other way to be able to spawn together? and if you cant spawn together in solar system, wich maps should we play in?

• Like Like x 1
  2. WraithLeader1 Apprentice Engineer

As far as I know you can't spawn together.
    Suggestion, If you're starting on a planet build a base in creative, or in space build a ship and all fly there. Get into cryo-pods, then transfer the game to survival. That is when the game starts...
    You can find plenty of ships and bases in the workshop, so find something you like.

Also: if you don't mind waiting, you can make a request for a start world that's easier, as you're new to the game.
    Tip: turn off pirates, and wolves until you get used to the game, don't want to scare you off..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Albert1 Trainee Engineer

Thanks for the answer but i just solved the problem! The thing you need to do is to press the button "k" go in to factions and make a faction. then your friend can join your faction and commite suicide(ps:you need to accept him in to the faction too!). If you have built an medical room, your friend can spawn in your medical room (if your in the same faction).Even if i just solved the problem myself im very gratefull that you want too help me. And you gave me some important information too! Thank you very mouch for answering my question!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Nice to see a new user that did not get lost in a new game! Sometimes it can be quite daunting!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.