Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Hydrogen thrusters not working?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by erik9631, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. erik9631 Trainee Engineer

Okay for some reason the hydrogen thrusters In creative mode do not seem to work and I would like to know why?
    They light up for a second and then instantly turn off. I tried refilling the tank (but it should not make a difference since it is creative) and they are also connected to the tank via a conveyor system.

When I remove a thruster and place a new one, it lights up for a second and then stops working.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. kittle Senior Engineer

Check to make sure the thruster has a conveyor connection to the hydrogen tank?

3. erik9631 Trainee Engineer

As I said, they have a connection. I even tried a direct connection to one of the hydrogen tank outputs and still nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sanyika66 Trainee Engineer

Its really interesting. I didn't saw this issue in videos. Restart game, or(if possible) world? Try them.

5. Bipin Trainee Engineer

I am also experiencing this problem, despite also trying what the OP had said they did.

6. kittle Senior Engineer

what happens when you place the hydrogen tank directly on the thruster?

7. erik9631 Trainee Engineer

As I said, nothing happens. It won't work.

I built a new ship from scratch and the issue disappeared. I have no idea what was causing it. The thrusters were connected in a matrix array. Maybe there is a bug that ceases their function if there are too many next to each other?

8. sanse001 Trainee Engineer

Can say what i have this problem only when have all 3 types of engine(ion,hydro,and atmosperic.) When copy ship one of them doesn't work. And yes really big ship on planet really hard to desigh. Atmoshperic thruster each much energy and i must have too much to lift up 8mln kg

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.