Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

I can't save any blueprints anymore [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Densetsu, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Densetsu Trainee Engineer

Well hello there engineers! My problem is that i can't save any blueprints for unknown reason... Ctrl+B is not working and old way ctr+c and then F10 and create new from clipboard is not working as well... I buit a ship and when i wanted to save it... nothing happend... i can click save as many times as i want but nothing happend. I tried restart my game... nothing... change world... nothing... and also i was in creative mode with save/paste settings allowed. So, if someone can help me, i will be very thankful.

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Try verifying game files.

Verify Integrity of Game Files
    1. Restart your computer and launch Steam.
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

3. Densetsu Trainee Engineer

Well i tried that but nothing happend... i'll try re-download the game. Maybe it will help :)
    --- Automerge ---
    Well i reinstalled the game but it changes nothing... still broken :(

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  4. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Is it in all worlds or just one in particular?

5. Densetsu Trainee Engineer

in all worlds :/
    --- Automerge ---
    But i tried with my friend some magic... he can save my things but i can't. So that means that my things aren't corrupted but just something with my game is wrong...

6. Oskar1101 Apprentice Engineer

Disable cloud sync in game options.

7. Densetsu Trainee Engineer

Thank you sir! It works again :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Glad to hear the issue has been solved for you!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.