Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

I won't go gently into that good night.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Romanticiser, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Romanticiser Trainee Engineer

Three bugs to report.
    First,
    Similar to other guys. the conveyor systems keep shutting down. My ship has been fine for weeks and suddenly stops working . A tunnelling miner with a 9x9 array for drills which won't pass the ore over. Getting to be real annoying with it filling up in seconds and then I have to dismantle the array just to get at the ore out manually, carry 10K backwards and forwards to the cargo containers.

Second,
    I'm being killed for no reason. In my suit outside - have been for 10 mins. Still got two full oxygen bottles and my health starts going down. Even standing at the medical bay holding down the activate button wont stop me dying. Then I re-spawn. 40 mins later it happened again this time I went to my cockpit which has full atmosphere and brings my oxygen up to 100 and I still died.

It's too unreliable at the moment. - what If I'd been mining 20k from my base and then re-spawned. The loss doesn't justify the effort to retrieve.

Third,
    The NPC pirates in the area keep vanishing and reappearing oddly. Not ships but bases. I'm 13K from a raiding station and 16K from another. 5 minutes later - they've gone, a few minutes further on I counted 12 red enemy targets in the area and had to watch them carefully. After dying from the previous bug I have no red targets at all.

Thanks for your attention.

Dave
    --- Automerge ---
    Second,
    I'm being killed for no reason. In my suit outside - have been for 10 mins. Still got two full oxygen bottles and my health starts going down. Even standing at the medical bay holding down the activate button wont stop me dying. Then I re-spawn. 40 mins later it happened again this time I went to my cockpit which has full atmosphere and brings my oxygen up to 100 and I still died.

I'd like to add a brief further definition of the above problem. Going into the cockpit doesn't stop the death but it does pause it. Whilst inside the cockpit my health doesn't go down. But you can't raise it back ether. When you leave the cockpit the health drain continues.

2. Ironviper42 Trainee Engineer

I know this sounds like a stupid question but was your helmet closed? BTW your health will not regenerate in cockpit with exception of regenerating slowing health to a value of 70, if you have that option enabled on your world...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.