Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Im a 3D artist and i want to create character models

Discussion in 'Modding' started by amarillo, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. amarillo Trainee Engineer

Hey guys, i has play SE and ME a lot and never had been involved in mod creation. But when playing ME i realized that its weird to always use the apron outfit.. so i want to learn how to integrate character models to game (like royal outfit, warrior outfit, priest outfit, etc) I know that there is some guides to achieve it, but the reason i never did a mod it because i havent much free time (work) to learn step by step... so if anyone had an idea or a work in progress in i want to help with 3d model work to learn the how to achieve my idea.

Cheers

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Here's an invite to our discord modding channel https://discord.gg/WJc59Ag Conversing with the modders there is often the fastest way to find answers to modding questions. That is, if someone knows how to give you an answer. We haven't seen a lot of character mods for ME. Skinning seems to have some roadblocks in particular. I'll try to get some particulars from our artist about that and get back to you. For general modding advice, try the discord channel. The dev team is pretty good at checking in there as well so I highly recommend it.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.