Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

I'm absolutly stoked for this game

Discussion in 'General' started by LostElement, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. LostElement Apprentice Engineer

I am very excited for this game, I keep watching the trailer to see how awesome it is. I will also have to decide if I should play SE or ME.... I wish I get it as soon as its released but 20$ isn't at my disposal... No matter! It's very good that keen is doing this, this will also help SE!

Cheers!

2. Xocliw Public Relations Staff

Hehehe...aren't we all :cool:.

3. LostElement Apprentice Engineer

I have noticed that some people on steam aren't stoked for this, they are saying things like "Why would you develop a NEW game when you haven't finished SE?"

4. Wintersend Senior Engineer

I hope this isn't sounding too greedy or that I'm not asking for something you can't share but, any idea when this will be available for early access? Because unless I hear something really bad happened with this, this is basically an insta buy with me. Partially because this is the only company I've seen that seems to do the style of game that I'm personally into and there is a serious dearth in many instances with game being released that I'm actually interested in but so far you guys, and gals, are two for two.

5. Geneticus Senior Engineer

I keep thinking of all the crazy crap we can do in porting over content from one game to the other. First experiment will be making a ship out of stone blocks :)

6. Skeloton Master Engineer

Castle with ROCKet turrets muahahhaa.

7. Textor Junior Engineer

Give a new meaning to "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

8. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Building a buggy armed with a gatling turret to rain death upon my enemies! No armor is a match for ammo that large!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.