Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

inventory desync

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mdram, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mdram Apprentice Engineer

i keep getting an issue with things will not show in my inv, or they show even after i move them out
    the volume appears correct, just not the item list

others i play with also get this
    it requires a log out/log in to fix

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NoThanks Apprentice Engineer

The inventory Desync is a known issue(along with a plethora of other desync related issues) and to my knowledge it IS being worked on. It has been a recurring issue however in the past so hopefully it won't take too incredibly long to get a fix.

Sit tight guy and hope for the best, forums sometimes have a tendency to ignore threads, but don't let that discourage you from reporting any bugs you think the Devs might be able to reproduce...

ALSO there is a sticky thread, about proper bug reporting that I routinely ignore, you may want to check it out to improve the quality/response time of the answers you get.

3. zorgkirill Apprentice Engineer

Going to cryochamber (to save loot), and reconnecting the server helps...

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.