Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Invisible Rope

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Köbi 2, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Köbi 2

I had to make longer ropes (in the ropedrum settings) (I think this is not a mod right?) for my elevator and it works well, but after the standart 40 meters (I guess) the rope is invisible.

2. Erebos89 Tester Developer

Hi,

thank you for report. I think we know about this issue. But just to be sure can you send me save with that world?

3. Köbi 2

Well yes. It is in my elevator. And it is weird. It is only when you look horizontal or down. (If you look up, the rope is visible I think) It is no major problem though, the rope works well.

I have extended my mod-usage and I have now the "longer ropes" mod in this world too (for another project to get wood), but the issuse was before that. And still is.

I want you to have a look at my elevator anyways, because it hurts and kills me a lot on the way down. Take a ride! (But take bandages with you and stop when it gets to shakey.) It is because the character doesnt move with the platform. (Or cart)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e1isr546jfhn1go/AABpnToclt6MX9p0CUFRBV_Ta?dl=0

I live in Bar Hadur (F 5 I think) The elevator is on the field in front of the castle where the storages are. Check it out and have fun. (I am quite proud of it. I had an older on, and after the dirt update I had to go deeper (over 20blocks) to get stone and made it bigger. It is in a 3x3 block shaft and has 8 small stone storages.)

4. Erebos89 Tester Developer

Hi,

thank you for save. I can tell that you have really nice castle and If you build it in survival I can only applaud to you for your hard work! We will look at it but I hope that you can load that save and play there.... When I was testing it I was forced to purge all mods because it was crashing for me every time I teleported to your castle.

5. Köbi 2

Thanks! Yes all fully survival. Every stone. (I only once set the world to creative to take some pictures.) And I love my castle, It came together well. A real beauty. I started in february I think, and the world is around 200 hours. (but thats hard to say exactly)

A shame that the mods dont work. I guess the castle is merely a shadow of itselfe and an emtpty shell without them. (Without mods I never would have played that much.)

I never have teleported or even opened the Medieval Master. I fasttravel a lot though, and never have much crashes. (Maybe if you stay fully survival and dont teleport you can see the modded stuff.)

My world is never finished and kinda way to early to show of, but if you could make the game a little less of a grind, I could have a town by now, and at least started my church.

I really dont get why you want us to grind that hard. I would just build more (and play more) and have a church, a town, towers, villages, etc... But it is such hard work, as you said.

Thanks anyways And I can mostly always load my save. (Only once I had to go to a backup save.)