Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Issues I've found

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Steelhelix, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Steelhelix Trainee Engineer

So far I like what I see, but I have found some issues that newbs may run into and not know how to deal with.

Tutorial 2:
    Falling off of the edge. There should either be something that immediately explains how to suicide and come back to the Medbay or a setting that kills you if you move to far from the station.
    Tutorial 3:
    Explain Right-Click Move when moving uranium from one reactor to the other. This is so that they can actually move some instead of all. Unless I missed it in an earlier tutorial.
    Tutorial 4:
    Sensors are a thing. Put a sensor in that doesn't let the pistons with the Oxygen Farm move if the door isn't out of the way. Unless this is a stupid tax.
    Tutorial 5:
    CHEATER!!! I can place a block down underneath the LCD Screen explaining that I need Uranium to power that station.

I'm sure there are more in the other tutorials and I'll get to them when I get a chance.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.