Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Just brought game, does not show up in steam!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by fatash, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. fatash Trainee Engineer

I have just brought this game and added the steam key into my library. I downloaded the first time and it did not start so I re installed and the game is not present in my library. Tried putting the key back in and still no joy.

Cheers Ash

2. Sgt Doom Trainee Engineer

I've just had the game disappear from my games list on Steam, as have quite a lot of other people, so it's not just limited to those only just buying it.

3. Kane Junior Engineer

I made a thread on this: http://forums.keenswh.com/post/space-engineers-disappeared-from-your-library-check-this-thread-6586263?pid=1280038760#post1280038760

4. fatash Trainee Engineer

Ahhh I see. They are probably introducing it on there early access system which has caused the problem :p

5. dakir Trainee Engineer

yeah i just bought it too with same problem so at least you (and me, thank god) are not alone:)

6. Kane Junior Engineer

We just got a notification from Valve that they are processing our Store. Space Engineers should be on air in a moment.
    We also received a few messages that people who purchased the game can't see it in their library. This is going to be resolved soon as well.

7. dwilli88 Trainee Engineer

i like u know i did key put in steam not come up on download

8. Kane Junior Engineer

See above. It should be fixed in the near future could be minutes or hours. Please standby!

9. AndriusF22 Trainee Engineer

It's fixed.

10. Kane Junior Engineer

Yup and enjoy! Come back and visit us ;)

11. fatash Trainee Engineer

Indeed. Just thought it was a windows 8.1 bug. But all is good.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.