Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Just need a little info on AddAction

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Aelinthali, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Aelinthali

I found the object I was looking for and can now access the stats as a MyEntityStatComponent. In the definition I see there is a DoAction method that takes the same parameters as the DoAction method under MyStatLogic. I have a couple of questions if someone can help out...
    1) am I correct in thinking that these two methods are basically the same? In other words does the game make a call to DoAction under MyEntityStatComponent just like it used to do under MyStatLogic?
    2) if the first question is true, how do I add actions to MyEntityStatComponent? MyStatLogic had an AddAction method that would do this if you assigned values to the MyStatAction structure then passed it as a parameter to AddAction. Is there a simular method in MyEntityStatComponent that I'm just not seeing?

Please help and thank you for your answer.