Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers New! Keen Software House Open Office Day Video!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blitzzz333, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

For those of you that weren’t able to attend the Keen Software House Open Office Day, we wanted to share some highlights of this awesome event with everyone! It was great to see so many Space Engineers. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. XenoCow Trainee Engineer

Looks like you guys are putting quite a bit of emphasis on that VR demo...

3. Cetric Junior Engineer

Is there somewhere a summary or report of what was presented to visitors, like we see in the video? Documentary of Space or Medieval Engineers development? Future plans?

4. bleakhead Trainee Engineer

0:45 in video with super slow-mo you can barely see @Xocliw is maybe grinding something. But the HUD on 1:10 does not seem to be the standard SE HUD. With imagine you can see in 1:10 an LCD panel above the sliding doors.

But these are just fragments. Maybe SE will get a VR mode maybe not. But I know one thing, on this Thursday we will know more about some new features #Stream.

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I read (or heard on a stream maybe) Sektan is working on an "unofficial" VR version of SE, maybe that is what they were testing??

6. Cetric Junior Engineer

I have seen the virtual reality experiment. What I meant by 'presentations' is when you see visitors sitting on chairs in rows and pointing direction towards a KEEN employee doing some briefing from ... hmm... the 'stage'. One guy in a black SE T-shirt I don't know from visual, also I see Tim sitting upfront conveying something to the audience while he is gesticulating. No sound except music, so no hint about contents.

7. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

We have more videos planned. Stay tuned!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.