Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Kick feature broken?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Dracoslayer16, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Dracoslayer16 Trainee Engineer

I've been running a small 4-player Survival server for the past 2 days working on a large class ship with the help of others. However, as the nature of the game, griefers tend to visit...a lot. And they always do the same thing: spawn in, say hi to look friendly, crash rescue lemon ship into our large ship obliterating it completely. Usually I would kick them out at this point and get to fixing the damage done however the Kick feature currently does not work anymore...great. Select their name, press kick nothing happens, they spawn again and crash a 2nd rescue lemon into whatever was left of the ship. Forcing me to close the server and revert to save as the only way to remove them from the server. Am I the only one Experiencing this problem?

TLDR: Kick button is broken, FIX IT!

2. Slade Trainee Engineer

Make the server friends only and add the 4 others to your friends list?

3. Cyberdrone Trainee Engineer

Yes. Better make the server only for friends available ;)

4. pipakin Apprentice Engineer

Change the rescue ship prefab into something that can't cause (as much) damage. Mine is a small ship thruster brick with about 1 minute worth of power.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.