Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Laser Antenna camera control

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by FaafVonFasslich, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. FaafVonFasslich Trainee Engineer

Hi,

I´m currently playing a multiplayer game with three friends. Short story, I want to know what one of them is doing without him being aware of that. So I built a small grid platform (on a planet) with a reactor, battery, two rotors, a camera and a laser antenna. The laser antenna does connect to my reciever and I can fully control the platform. Now the problem: When I want to enter the camera, I have the camera view for around 1s (not evem enough to let SE build up the world) and then all menus close and I can try that again. The server runs without any mods and I´m not the host. I´ve found a topic with what seems to be the same issue on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/0/1621726179583715835/ . Is this a known problem and is there a way to fix this, or is it just "wait for a patch or be the host"?

Thanks in advance,
    Faaf

• Like Like x 1
  2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

The topic you linked is almost one year old now. It could be a bug that has gone overlooked. It would not hurt for you to submit it as a bug.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.