Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Lockable Catch Blocks (When Locked) Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kieran, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kieran Trainee Engineer

Not sure if people reported this bug or not but if you remove any part of a structures or cart when the locks are on it fly out of control, its only if you forget to turn off the lock so Unlock the catch then it will work fine but please do fix the problem I cant tell you how many carts I have destroyed trying to find the cause of this bug for your convenience.

Also I would like to say as this is my first post for this game as someone that started on Space Engineers, I love this game more and more I would love for some of the features like farming and food and terrain manipulation to be in Space Engineers maybe even make it so you can build houses and such with trees, why not share trades the people love to make both games even better. Just some feedback great game and keep up the good work guys!

2. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

Thanks for the report! I could not reproduce the issue. I made a cart with a lockable drum. Locked and removed a part of the small grid. It did not move as you describe in your post.

3. CptTwinkie Master Engineer

Catch blocks, he said catch blocks!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I23I7 ME Tester

Even better since catch blocks are gonna get scrapped and revamped at some point :D

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.