Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Looking for a good Tutorial Let's Play with a planet start

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by redxlaser15, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. redxlaser15 Trainee Engineer

I've spent 50+ hours on this game and still have trouble with just about everything and don't know how a lot of stuff works. As such, I'd like to watch a let's play that explains a lot of things as the series goes on.
    Specifically a Let's Play, I don't want a playlist that individually explains everything in-game, since that's much less interesting.
    Since I always prefer to start on a planet rather than in space, it makes more sense to watch starting from there, as that'll give a lot more direction.

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Have you looked through YouTube at all? (Don't mean to sound mean) there are tons of let's plays of SE on there. Lots of planetside ones as well.

3. redxlaser15 Trainee Engineer

I'm terrible at research, and I didn't find any ones that quite did what I wanted.
    All I found were ones that kinda did a tutorial, were regular LPs that don't really explain much, or didn't start on a planet.

4. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

5. redxlaser15 Trainee Engineer

I'll check them out when I can

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.