Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Make Diagonal Palisade Symmetric

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thales M., Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Thales M. Senior Engineer

Make diagonal palisade (and spikes versions) symmetric. So either placement would fit with each other perfectly.
    [​IMG]

2. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

try turning it around :)

3. Thales M. Senior Engineer

I know it. I'm saying about symmetry, so it will always fit perfectly free of orintentation. Because there are some issues about finding correct orientation:

- When placing block we show it as transparent. With this transparency, it is hard to see if it is correctly placed or not especially at nights or when building it from distance. You have to be very close to it when placing.
    - Auto rotation of blocks sometimes switch its orientation, so every placement needs close attention.
    - In survival, half build diagonal palisade is confusing because it doesn't look right until it is complete.
    - Imagine you have unfinished diagonal palisade wall and you try to place a new one on top of it. You can't know it'd be fit or not until you finish building the bottom one first.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  4. I23I7 ME Tester

I understand but for now we have more pressing matters to look into but thanks for the feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thales M. Senior Engineer

Yes, I don't expect it to be solved anytime soon. I expect it to be noted somewhere and not forgotten.

6. I23I7 ME Tester

;)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.