Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Make Multiplayer Great Again!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by *-=Dylan=-*, Nov 17, 2017.

?

Do you want multiplayer to be vastly improved?

Poll closed Jan 5, 2018.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It works great already

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. *-=Dylan=-* Trainee Engineer

Dear Keen Software,

Hello, My name is Dylan. I have been active in playing and watching Space Engineers news. I really enjoy new things your company adds like hydrogen thrusters and parachutes. I think the game has potential but it's lacking a element.

Many people describe Space Engineers as a Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program mix. That's seems accurate, but like Kerbal Space Program, Space Engineers is now only really a single player game. This makes many players sad and mad as they want a space community and a realizable way to share and create with other engineers.

As you have stated many time you guys lisen to these comments, so here is mine: Please pause on adding new things and make what you have now work great, especially multiplayer! As many more join in the love for this game we wish to connect and have fun and meaningful time playing on servers with the game to keep it running smoothly. I know you try your hardest and work hard but sometimes it's very dissatisfying to log on and have your ship rubber band into an explosive trash pile. In conclusion please try and make multiplayer more workable and user friendly.

Sincerely your supporting fan,
    Dylan Simmons

2. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

as awesome and as great as we all want multiplayer to work. that would be sort of like telling a painter,carpenter,builder and electrician to paint a room.
    you know like only one guy is really trained to do it well and he'll get it done but he won't be able to do it faster even with help from others.
    so the best thing we can do is to quite literally be patient I'm sure keen gets plenty of messages about making sim speeds on servers stable and i'm very much sure they're working on it.
    i mean if we ask keens staff to stop adding stuff until they sort out sim speed the texture artists,model makers, sound engineers will be sitting around doing nothing while the programmers keep doing what they're doing.
    We all do want to go on packed servers with an awesome sim speed and interact with others players. we all do multiplayer is what makes games epic. especially one like this with the massive potential for roleplaying. I remember one time even role playing as a "janitor engineer" carefully searching a capital ship for any damage and if any was found I was to make a note of it on an lcd screen in my quarters with a time and date then order an assembler to create replacement parts then recycling the scrap. it had a humble "versa clean up detail" feel to it.
    I like to imagine servers running almost city sized floating stations in space when sim speed is awesome and the servers hardware is perfect.
    but until then we just gotta wait.
    .. :p take it from me i'm still patiently waiting on wheels to get the loving touch that was teased before the fancy block update.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.