Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Minor Update 1.192.1 is Live!

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Blitzzz333, Sep 19, 2019.

1. KissSh0t Master Engineer

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@KissSh0t

• Like Like x 1
  3. KissSh0t Master Engineer

It always goes over my head that the original post can be edited....

:woot:

4. mleise Trainee Engineer

Oh... that is why. I thought it was some kind of "out of entities" or PCU thing. Very many thanks, that'll spice up the contract variety quite a bit.

5. KissSh0t Master Engineer

One thing that is starting to really annoy me is sometimes the game is freezing every few seconds for a tiny split second, exiting the game and starting it again makes it stop, but then it will randomly start again.

It's like the freezes are exactly timed like a clock ticking, I am going to guess every 4 seconds [freeze] continue [freeze] and so on, until closing the game and starting again.

This is not network related, this is singleplayer.

6. Nashaan Trainee Engineer

I had the same thing, lowering my graphics settings fixed it.

7. KissSh0t Master Engineer

It's only started recently, from what I am seeing of system utilization it is not related to graphics settings.

8. Harbinger Ace Trainee Engineer

I've noticed that RAM will max out quickly in singleplayer survival. Keep an eye on your Task Manager, and SE's RAM usage.
    Although less common, multiple mod scripts can activate at once, which will clog the game for a while.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. KissSh0t Master Engineer

I do not use mods, although I do play singleplayer.

10. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I generally avoid mods, or at least I use them sparingly most of the time, and with very few exceptions I only play single-player mode.

11. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Missing out on life when you do not use mods!! Lol!

There are some really good ones out there!

12. Roxette Senior Engineer

Be careful, that statement could be construed as proselytizing, which is probably against the rules here ;)

• Agree Agree x 1