Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Mod problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SentinelWinters, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SentinelWinters Trainee Engineer

So, I've had problems with mods for about an year now, and the steam community has been worse than useless.
    My problem is that for some reason the mods/blueprints/worlds i subscribe to don't show up, mods don't appear on the mods tab, blueprints don't appear on the blueprints window and worlds don't appear on new world>workshop. So I've finally decided to ask here, and again, this didn't started with the last update or anything like that, this has been happening to me since i bought the game, for example: about 2 months ago i subscribed to Shadowflux used mining equipment for DX11 and it still doesn't show on mods tab, 2 f*cking months. And a little additional information: This happens on both my laptop and my desktop, i have tried validating game files (didn't work), and I'm running the stable branch with no DEV only mods.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.