Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

mod PVE/PVP

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by SaintJean, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SaintJean Trainee Engineer

Would it be possible to have a PVE / PVP choice in the game settings?
    In the case of an EVP, there could be no damage from another player besides the barbarians.

2. SaintJean Trainee Engineer

Bonjour, désolé pour mon mauvais anglais, je suis français et j'utilise le traducteur google pour écrire ici. Je cherche un serveur Français multijoueurs, uniquement PVE. J'ai pratiqué des serveurs PVE sur "Medieval Engeneers", mais il y a des joueurs qui détruisent nos constructions, ne respectent pas le jeu PVE. Ma question était posée pour savoir s'il existait une option PVE qui pourrait protéger les constructions ? Sur d'autre jeux (par exemple Miscreated) l'administrateur du serveur peut imposer le mode PVE. Est-ce le cas ici ? Merci de votre soutien
    Bon jeu à tous.
    -------------------
    Hello, sorry for my bad English, I'm french and I use the google translator to write here. I am looking for a French multiplayer server, only PVE. I practiced PVE servers on "Medieval Engeneers", but there are players who destroy our constructions, do not respect the game PVE. My question was asked if there was a PVE option that could protect buildings? On other games (eg Miscreated) the server administrator can enforce the PVE mode. Is this the case here? Thank you for your support
    Good game everyone.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.