1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Motors break without reason in Multiplayer Games

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Lord_Anubis, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lord_Anubis

Lord_Anubis Trainee Engineer

Dear Keen Software House,

I'm very frustrated with the Motors in Multiplayer Gaming. I am Member of a Multiplayer Game, not Dedicated. I want to Use my Rock Raider, a Mining Vehicle that can drill symmetric tunnels and farms the Ores. But if I copied it into the Multiplayer Space and want to drive and drill with it, to begin my Work on a Asteroid Station after the world is set back to Survival, the Motors begin to float very heavy and my whole Vehicle explodes and floating apart from the Station Platform or damaged it in this heavy Way.

I don't know what to do. Every Motorconstruction breaks after a few seconds I used and turn my Mining Vehicle Carefully. I doesn't matter if I turn very slow or turn it around in mid speed. We have also tried in Creativ, but the result is every time the same.

I wish for the future, that this problem will be solved in Multiplayer and Dedicated Servers.

And if somebody has a suggestion how I can manage this problem as a Member of Multiplayer Game or dedicated, then please explain it to me how I can use Vehicle without fear that it will explode afte Seconds.

thx

Lord_Anubis

2. Xanderfuzz

Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

Firstly, this is a widely known problem. Many people have reported motors breaking ships in multiplayer. Unfortunately, this problem does not have a work around that I know of, aside from using motors on stations for very basic tasks such as decoration. However, I'm sure this is on Keen's list of things to fix in the future.

Secondly, this is effectively a bug report, so you really want to be posting it over in that part of the forum.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.