Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

MULTIPLAYER ISSUES KEPT SIMPLE

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by -, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Guest

... PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AND ALL POSTS BY ME. IM FINSIHED WITH THIS COMMUNITY GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GAME

2. Celtar Inc Trainee Engineer

Can't join any game!

3. tcezar Trainee Engineer

I have a few commas here:

take some of them and use it

4. PyroWeasel Trainee Engineer

It's hard to read and thus turns people away. Grammar over everything.

5. Thalion Apprentice Engineer

Yeah, you guys do not expect perfect english or american english from everyone here, do you? So those grammar and misspelling posts are really needless. This is about multiplayer issues.

I had a few of them yesterday.

- I wasn't able for minutes to interact with objects and there was no collision model either. I suppose the server was too slow, he had only a 3k connection.
    - After your cockpit getting shot and destroyed, you sometimes drop out of the game.
    - The 64bit map wasn't playable.

I suppose all those issues are known yet?!

But lastly, this should have been in the Bug Reports section.

6. Kyleman Trainee Engineer

It's not hard to read and he used grammar properly. The points shows each new sentence

7. neyestevao Trainee Engineer

My friend tries to connect on my game and when he does he's in freecam mode. Does anybody know what to do to make your character appears?

8. Beachernaut Trainee Engineer

Sooo..... Why not use the part of the forum that is there for issues such as these??

9. Ur-Quan Lord 9 Trainee Engineer

I cannot copy/paste ships...
    (in single player...since the patch)

10. g4borg Apprentice Engineer

in game loading menu, tick "copy paste" in the game-save-settings.

11. Ur-Quan Lord 9 Trainee Engineer

Thank you sooo much (cant believe I did not see that!)

12. DocTanner Junior Engineer

Bwahaha. And with only 9 posts. That was fast.

13. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

I actually think this forum community is pretty respectable and as polite as its going to get considering this is the inter-high-webs.

14. piddlefoot Senior Engineer

+1

Toomz yelling that doesn't really show the Dev's that you really care about the game mate, makes you look a little spiteful.
    We the caring community of Space Engineers understand bad days in building, like them damned rotor thingys , and whole sections of your ship flying off for no apparent reason, and we understand you have probably just had a bad frelling day !

Keep building Space Engineer !

15. Valdemar |FIN| Junior Engineer

That bring back memories.

16. whistler118 Apprentice Engineer

A lot of hate in this forum at the moment. If I can pitch in and hopefully end this before it turns into a b****ing thread:
    People have their opinions about this game and are free to say them on this forum. Indeed if you have a negative experience or view about the game its almost our duty to write it on here so the devs can see it and think about changing it if it is required. Having "rose tinted glasses" is not going to help the development process. Alternatively, if you like a feature, go ahead and make a comment because the devs will also want to here that.
    What both parties should understand is that with the game in this alpha state people can be very touchy over their views as thing could and could not be changed just from a couple of words in the comments section. Everyone needs to chill and use a little bit of tact to avoid the minefield that pre-released views.
    If someone knows a moderator please get them to lock this thread.

17. DutchVictim Apprentice Engineer

Ah yes, Victoriesx42. I found it rather funny that he wanted a refund because the "community was not friendly" to him. After seeing some post of him, i must say he was quite short tempered regarding everyone who disagreed with him, especially against Kamoba. Speaking of which, has anyone seen him around here? It's quite a time that i last saw him posting...

18. Jikanta Apprentice Engineer

I've stopped bothering to play multiplayer. Not about the game. But the players that seem to swarm to games I host and do almost nothing but do what they can to disrupt what I'm doing.
    Single player though, I'm happy. No buttheads. No random acts of foolishness. No perverted builds trying to ram my face. That last part does get funny though.

That infinity exploding anomaly? Seen those too. Was right after a guy popped in a game and loaded up a rocket wall with roughly 100 launchers on it.
    So far the worst lag I've encountered was a huge wall of Beacons. All turned on. Frame rate dropped to about 1. :crazy:

19. xXxSirDidymusxXx Apprentice Engineer

Re-posting to a current thread, I believe this one is pretty much dead.
    http://forums.keenswh.com/post/multiplayer-alpha-buglist-6717884

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.