Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Multiplayer Test Servers - A little help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Ronin1973, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Keen,

The MP test stuff is great. Thank you for rolling out official servers for us to bang away on. You varied the settings on many of them and it's great we're able to actively help you get this next release fine-tuned.

And now... (in best Monty Python voice) the criticisms!

Could you create an official thread for the following:

MP testing bugs. Create one exclusively for that and pin that bad-boy to the very top. There's no reason to mix in MP Beta stuff with regular bug reports. Being able to quickly post and to see all other posts relating to the testing will help us organically discover what bugs exist and maybe even recreate them in our spare time.

Server outage thread. Congrats! You now admin a bunch of servers. A thread for reporting outages and announcing retirements of servers, server changes, etc. Just do it. Pin that bad a... m... (shut your mouth)... SHAFT! No seriously... pin that thing too.. right in "General" so people can find it.

Look. The MP Beta stuff seems to be working really well. But it's a bit of cluster since everything about it is so scattered or doesn't even exist.

We WANT to help you... now help us to help you. Together we will crush Klang, see him driven before us, and hear the lamentations of is rotors.
    --- Automerge ---
    BTW EU#6 is down... I repeat... EU6 is down... requesting F5... send in the F5s... over...

• Like Like x 1
  2. JJayzX Trainee Engineer

Would of been nice but too late now as it is over.

3. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

BTW EU#6 is down... I repeat... EU6 is down... requesting F5... send in the F5... over...
    As of this morning the servers were still live.

4. Malware Master Engineer

5. Calaban Junior Engineer

Dang, where can I buy the T-shirt??

GoFundHim. GoFundHim now!

Whenever I hijac... er.. salvage a Mining Transport in current MP, and start flying it around... Indeed I hear the lamentations of the rotors. It is oddly satisfying.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.