1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Suggestion Completed Multiquote Support

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions and Bugs' started by SilentSymphony, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SilentSymphony

SilentSymphony Apprentice Engineer

The forum has a lot of nice features already but I noticed there does not seem to be any multiquote support, This is a feature I have found to be extremely useful in other forums, Most forums have it setup like so [​IMG] Where the plus button would queue up a quote for every post you clicked it on until you hit reply, The interface differs from site to site but the above is the most common theme I have seen.

I feel that users which actually read threads before replying will find this to be a nice feature, Please consider it.

2. DrVagax

DrVagax Administrator

This feature is somewhat implanted already.
    Dubble click any text in a post and click the Reply button, it will be added to the post editor, you can do this with any post.

3. DrVagax

DrVagax Administrator

Reply now has a extra button, "+ Quote" which allows you to quote multiple posts across different pages at once.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SenorZorros

SenorZorros Master Engineer

I personally still would prefer a reply with quotes button. it's quite a roundabout way to multi quote right now and since the quotes still aren't transferred you keep the problem with replies placed between quotes.

5. DrVagax

DrVagax Administrator

This is far as i go with multi quotes, you have two options now to choose from.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.