1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

New Cockpit for Fighter and Interceptors

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Lord_Anubis, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lord_Anubis

Lord_Anubis Trainee Engineer

Hello together an Dear Keen Software House,

Some friend lies in my ears, that they want to have an additional Cockpit for Fighters and Interceptors.
    The Nose have to be longer so it can fit, I would say, the Viper MK II Design. I have Thought of it and as I made my Blueprints for my ships (hope we get some Options to make ships we have Build in Creative into a unbuilded metalgrid for Survival, that we can paste, if we choose our Blueprinted ship), I have Made a Concept, not ready yet, cause I don't know how I can create it in Blender as Mod. I thought of it Cause we have two Cockpits for big ships and only one design for fighter, so it would be fair to have the same number for small ships.

Thanks for reading

Lor_Anubis

[​IMG]

2. Trion3

Trion3 Trainee Engineer

i like the idea and the look i would suggest the cockpit should only be accesible from the window side and have have a footprint of 3 small block wide 3 block tall and 10 blocks long

3. SenorZorros

SenorZorros Master Engineer

Welcome to the forums Lord_Anubis,

thank you for sharing your ideas. however we already have a thread about this subject. next time please check the megathread and use the search function before making a new thread. this avoids clutter and makes it easier for the devs.

the megathread:
    https://forums.keenswh.com/post/suggestion-megathread-updated-daily-6623957?pid=1282683093#post1282683093

and you can discuss new cockpits in this cosy megathread topic.

https://forums.keenswh.com/post/new-small-cockpit-6579863

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.