Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

No Drones are Spawning [Dev]

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help and Troubleshooting' started by Emazing50, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Emazing50

I have been playing survival on the Asteroids start and over the course of twenty or so hours of playing I have only had three or so NPCs spawn. This has happened to me in the past on the same asteroids start and I was never able to fix it so I gave up. I initially thought that maybe some how the mods I was using changed the spawn rate but after removing them I had no change. I even reinstalled space engineers and deleted all the existing files except for the one save file. After doing this I had a cargo ship spawn once and that was it. After five or so hours later I still haven't had another NPC spawn. Without the NPCs the game gets boring really fast. Does anyone know how I could fix this or do I just have to start fresh?