Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

OFFICIAL: Creations Used In Release Trailers

Discussion in 'General' started by Blitzzz333, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

• Like Like x 2
  2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I am going with creations made by the bigger youtubers and Xoc's friends as the creations used. :D

3. Netherspark Trainee Engineer

Anyone know the black and white ship at the start of the latest update video?

4. J-Cataclism Trainee Engineer

Hello, guys!
    As we have a new release now, I´d ratter to use this topic, as the subject may be the same.

Regarding the new background videos, #05 and #10 specifically, there are a few of creations which would be most welcome!
    Things like the spider-like legs tank (green), the flak rotor-wheels tank (gray), the "self"-building moving elevator (red and white) and those moving welders.
    Soon within a paid DLC, maybe? Fair enough! ;-)
    p.s.: yeah, I´ve seen some cool mods (on "Last Stand Gaming" channel on Youtube) that use a lot of scripting for "rotorize" some legs, like the glowing sea turtle, the WK40 mech and some kind of mechanical dragonfly.
    But it´s not the same.

5. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@J-Cataclism I think all of those in the videos you mentioned are on the workshop. I could be wrong but I am sure I have seen at least 2 of those builds in the video on the workshop......

6. J-Cataclism Trainee Engineer

Oh, thank you!
    I will refine my search, then. ;-)

7. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 1